69

10 Years Later 

It's been 10 years now. Why don't we split up soon after daniel got married a couple months ago. Jack and i have 2 kids. A boy Mason William Avery and he's 10 about to turn 11 and we have a girl Emma Luna Avery and she's only 4. " and that was your dad and i's love story " i said. " again mommy " emma said. " no i'm not telling you the story again " i said standing up. " BUT MOM " she yelled. " hey what's going on in here " jack said walking downstairs. " mommy's being mean " emma said. " aww how princess " jack said picking up emma. " because i won't tell her our love story again " i said. " princess what's our rule about the story " he said. Emma looked down and rubbed her eyes. " that i can't ask more than once a day " she said. " ok so now you have to wait till tomorrow " he said. " yes daddy " she said then he put her down. " i swear she's such a dady's girl " i said hugging jack. " i know but mason is such a mama's boy " he said kissing the top of my head then he walked out back with emma. The doorbell rang and mason ran down the stairs. " hey mister " i said walking up to him. " hold on mom i have to get the door " he said running to the door. He opened the door and jumped. " UNCLE DANIEL " he yelled. I walked up to the door and saw everyone with their beautiful wives and kids. " hey guys come in " i said. They all walked in and stood in the kitchen. I walked to the backyard and opened the door. " hey em uncle corbyn's here " i said. She got up from playing and ran inside. " UNCLE CORBEAN " she yelled running up to him. " hey em " he said picking her up. " wait the boys are here " jack said. " yea come on " i said. We walked inside and said hi to everyone. " you guys hungry or thirsty " i asked. " no " jonah said. " ok " i said walking up to my girls. We all went and sat down on the couch. " so why are you guys here i don't remember inviting you guys " jack said. " so on twitter the limelights have #wdwreuniontour trending number 1  " zach said. " ok so " jack said. " well our manager saw it and thought we should do a reunion tour and then that's it " jonah said. " so you down " daniel said. " ok but lets not forget about the most important thing it's a family tour so all of our families are coming along too " corbyn said. " wait really " i asked. " yea so you guys down to recreate old memories one more time before the name why don't we goes down in history " zach said. Jack and i looked at each other then at the group. " yea we're down " jack said. We went on the tour and now we were at the last show. They just finished trust fund baby and called us all out. When we walked out everyone cheered. " alright guys this is it " jonah said looking at us. My eyes started tearing up. " we remember when it was only the beginning now look we sold out a whole arena tour " daniel said and everyone got loud. " so with out further ado " corbyn said. The boys walked up to the end of the stage. " We love you limelights so much, thank you for being our support system and staying with us till the end " jack said. " ready boys " daniel said. " AND WE WERE WHY DON'T WE " they all said and then they bowed. The boys hugged each other and walked up to us crying. " thank you for everything limelights " zach said. " you guys will always be in our hearts " jonah said. We will never forget this night. 

A/n: wow ok did you guys figure it out yet mia was telling her daughter all of this she was telling her daughter the story of their love life crazy.