49

A month has past and jack hasn't needed space and i think we are doing a lot better than ever. I was in my car on my way to chloe's house because i haven't seen her in so long. I got out of my car and knocked on her door. " oh hey mia " she said. " hey " i said. " what are you doing here " she asked. " u told me to come over " i said. " oh yea i did huh " she said walking out and closing the door behind her. " are you hiding something " i asked. " no i just forgot that i told you to come over i'm actually in the middle of a meeting right now " she said. " what about after your meeting " i said. " i can't i have meetings all day " she said. " so i wasted my gas for nothing " i said walking away. " no mia you can come over tomorrow " she said chasing after me. " no i don't want you to forget again " i said getting into my car. " no mia don't be like this " she said. " chloe if u didn't want to hang out u could have just told me instead of telling me that u are in the middle of a meeting " i said. " but i am " she said. " really chloe since when have meetings had movies and snacks " i said. " wait what " she said. " chloe your blinds are open and so is your window i heard u say ugh mia is here i'll make her go away " i said. " mia i can explain " she said tearing up. " save it chloe i don't want to hear it " i said starting my car. I closed my door and drove off. I was on my way to starbucks when nick called me.

Mia: yea

Nick: hey mia

Mia: hey nick

Nick: what are you doing

Mia: on my way to starbucks

Nick: wanna come over and hang with the boys and i

Mia: sure do you guys want something from starbucks

Nick: yea you know the usual

Mia: yea i got you guys don't worry

Nick: k also tif and char are here

Mia: yea i figured i'll get them their usual too

Nick: ok thanks

Mia: np bye

Nick: bye

I grabbed my phone and walked into starbucks. I got all of our drinks and got back into the car when i realized that my vlog camera was in the backseat. I grabbed the camera and turned it on. " WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL i am mia if your new and if you aren't well welcome back. So i'm in the car like always and i am on my way to the prettymuch house to hang out with the boys and their lovely girlfriends " i said. I buckled the drinks into the seat and started driving. " so today i was supposed to hang out with chloe but she was busy and tried to lie about it to me so i just left wasn't bout to deal with that " i explained. " but yea I'm on my way to their house and then the rest of the day i don't know what i'm doing " i said. My phone started ringing and i saw it was jack. " aww my baby is calling " i said answering the phone.

Jack: hey baby

Mia: hi babe

Jack: who were you talking to

Mia: the vlog i'm vlogging today

Jack: oh HI VLOG

Mia: yea

Jack: did you make it to chloe's

Mia: i did but i left

Jack: why

Mia: i got there and she told that she forgot i was supposed to be coming over and than she told me that she was in the middle of a meeting and had meetings all day

Jack: ok so

Mia: oh no i'm not done she lied to me because she had her blinds open so when i got out of my car i could see that she was watching a movie with other people so i knocked on the door and she said ugh it's mia i'll get rid of her

Jack: woah

Mia: yea so she was being fake and i wasn't going to stay there after she lied to my face so i left

Jack: where are you now

Mia: i am on my way to the prettymuch house to go hang out with the boys and their girlfriends

Jack: oh ok well have fun and be safe

Mia: always

Jack: k tell me when u are on your way home

Mia: ok

Jack: ok bye love you baby

Mia: bye love you more

Jack: not possible

Mia: way possible

Jack: ok maybe it is

He hung up the phone and i smiled. I pulled up to the house and grabbed my drinks and the camera. " so i have finally made it to the prettymuch house and i am now ringing the doorbell " i said. " MIA " zion yelled opening the door. " hey z " i said smiling. " oh let me help you with that " he said taking the drinks from me. " thank you " i said walking into the house. I closed the door and locked it. " yea so i'm not sure if i'm going to vlog being here but yea " i said. " IS SOMEONE VLOGGING " Brandon yelled. " yes i am " i said walking into the living room. " HEY VLOG " austin yelled. " where are my beautiful ass queens " i said. " u mean us " tif said. " well of course " i said walking up to her. " oh stop it your the queen " char said. " all 3 of you guys are queens now shut up " brandon said making us laugh. " we know " tif said.