~ Chapter 3 ~

Soon enough we all decided to call it a night, since it had been a hard day for us and Niall. We were staying over at Harry's , so everyone got ready to go into the many spare rooms that he had. I headed up to my room but first checking up on Niall. I smiled when I saw him sleeping, but I smiled even bigger when I thought of the memories we had these past few years. All those hilarious moments and sweet moments that I couldn't forget. My memories were suddenly broken by none other than .. Josh.

''Can I just mention that you look some creepy serial killer smiling at him like that?" He chuckled. I laughed.

"You really love him don't you?'' He asked while smiling softly.

I closed Niall's door and replied ''Yeah, I really do. But please don't tell him, he's just faced a hard break up and this will make it worse.''

''Of course not! What do you take me for? Your secrets always safe with me.'' He said reassuringly. I hugged him tight

''Thank you Josh. I'm going to bed. Night Night.''

''Sleep tight love.'' And he headed down the hallway, whereas I just turned to the door right next to me. I opened the door and went in closing it behind me. I removed any make-up I had, brushed my hair and put on an oversized t-shirt. I fell back into the bed and thought. I thought about anything that came to my mind. My childhood, my past, my parents the future, what would happen. Admittedly my own thoughts scared me. I soon forced my self to just relax and I drifted off into a calm, cosy sleep...

By now you've all probably noticed my chapters are really REALLY short. But I can't help it. I can't seem to write long chapters. So I apologise for that x