~ Chapter 5 ~

So I'm pretty sure it took us about a mere 5 seconds to reach my room. And in that time I'm sure anyone probably mistaked us for burglars. Haha not.

"Niall. Niall. Niall." I chanted loudly.

"What the hell are you doing woman? I'm right next to you!" He whispered aggressively clamping his hand over my mouth.

"I jus manted sum oveos." I answer my voice muffled by his hand.

"Well you could have just said you idiot." he answered chuckling.

"But I wanted you to know my love for Oreos." I said innocently.

"Audrey, it doesn't take a genius to figure out your undying love for Oreos. You're eating that stuff 24/7." he answered.

By now we had reached the bottom of the staircase, feeling around for the light switch, occasionally bumping into each other. He found it and switched it on.

"The light! It's burns!" I shouted clamping my eyes shut. I heard Niall chuckling right next to me.

"I worry about you. Why are you like this?" he asked.

"Maybe it's because I'm about to eat Oreos." he rolled his eyes and walked away into the kitchen, taking the Oreos and milk out from Harry's cupboards. I strolled in after him sitting on a stool on the island.

"Where's me Oreos Neill?" I smirked at him. Guess what?

He threw the packet of the damn stuff at me.

I'll promise ill do more this is just a sort of filler or something so yano soz ;) but I'm writing chapter 6 now x