~ Chapter 6 ~

"What the hell was that for!?" I shouted slightly.

"For being you." he smirked.

"Great answer. You should be a lawyer." I answered sarcastically.

"Nope, that's your job." He raised his eyebrow.

I was about to say something when he stuffed an oreo into my mouth. That did it.

I got the nearest kitchen utensil and threw it at him.

It didn't take long for him to respond back.

*30 minutes later*

After an intense game of "Lets See How Many Kitchen Utensils We Can Throw At Each Other Before Any Of The Others Wake Up" Louis walked down the stairs into the kitchen, with a very angry facial expression might I add.

"What the bloody hell are you both doing?! Are you trying to wake the whole neighbourhood up? Give it a rest!" he crossed his hands over his chest.

I burst out laughing. Trust me to laugh at innapropriate moments. Louis was certainly not happy. Niall paled as soon as Louis started charging towards us. We both ran as fast as we could. Even out into the back yard. I ended up tripping and Niall fell on top of me. His face was immensely close to mine. The moonlight radiated his face and his baby blue eyes were now focused on my bright green ones.

"Oi you two! Not in the bloody garden man get some self respect!" Louis shouted from the back door.

"Why don't you come in. It's cold out there." he was smiling devilishly now as if to say 'come in so I can murder you'. So Niall slowly stood up off of me and cleared his throat breaking eye contact.

"Alright ready to run?" I whispered. "Tommo's gonna kill us. I can feel it." he nodded his head and took a deep breath.

"Alright 1..2..3!"