~ Chapter 7 ~

I don't quite remember what happened last night, but all I remember is me waking up in the morning in a really weird angle on the couch. Louis.

"Louis! Get down here now!" I shouted.

He walked in from the kitchen with a wide smile across his face. Behind him walked Niall.

"What's up Audrey."

"The sky." I answered in a "duh"tone.

"No seriously."

"Well , why am I not in bed?" I tilted my head slightly to the side.

"You might have sleepwalked." he said. Still with that annoying facial expression prominent on his face.

"Listen bud, just cause we woke you up from your 'beauty sleep' doesn't mean you can torture me." I said with a threatening tone to my voice.

"It kind of does."

"Fuck you Louis."

"How hard?"

"Leave."

"When?"

"Now. Get out "

*A couple of hours later*

Pretty much the whole day we spent lounging around the house, which is unusual, the boys are always working on new songs at the studio. So we took advantage of this day and enjoyed it. We also DID end up writing a few songs....

Niall was on guitar and I sat at the piano. We were the only ones who were actually focusing. Louis thought he'd record his voice and play it back high-pitched. Anything could amuse that boy....

Harry was on the drums. He convinced us he can play. And Zayn was just lounging around on the couches, not doing anything in particular.