CH 15

The rest of yesterday was all a blur. The only things I could remember was that during the rest of training Tammin would keep looking at me and Griff just looked like a jealous, angry, bear. I got to know more about Jasmine and Rufus. Jasmine is very secretive and sneaky. I happen to learn that she was very good at hiding and tricking people. On the other hand, Rufus was very smart and polite. He made me laugh all the time.

I quickly got up out of bed and hopped in the shower. I let the warm water soothe me. For some reason, I was no longer worried for the games. I have many new allies and will try to make more, I might have some sponsers, and if I die then I die. Sure my parents will have a hard time grieving but they still have Darius.

I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and then just stood there for a moment or two then I started to sing. I sang a song that Darius and I had come up with when we were little;

The flowers are blooming.

The birds are singing.

The meadow is peaceful.

No cries of sadness are around because the flowers are blooming 

And we're safe and sound.

I hopped out of the shower and quickly put on my uniform that I had worn yesterday. I walked out of my room and sat down at the table and grabbed a plate. I quickly shoved some food on my plate and started eating. I was so tired last night, I skipped dinner.

Griff comes and sits across from me. "Can we talk?" He asked. I took a nervous gulp and nodded.

"Okay. Look, we need to get things straight about our feelings for each other." He said fastly.

"Okay. So. You start." I said dreading this so much.

"Well, I really like you but if you like Tammin, I understand and I apologize about my behavior at opening ceremonies." He said without even looking at me. Oh god, had I been dreading this conversation. I really am not sure about my feelings at all about anyone. There was only one way to decide this.

"Kiss me." I said. He turned his head to the side in confusion then he garbbed my hand and pulled me over to an empty room. He leaned down and kissed me very softly. It was a nice kiss but that was all. I felt nothing. I guess I found my answer.

I pulled back and walked out of the room. I didn't say anything. I mean, I didnt' know what to say. Just say "Sorry" and walk away? No.

"Hey! Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

I just kept walking. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the empty room. "What was that about?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. I just... had too. I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh. Okay, well do you like Tammin or me?" He asked. I could tell just by looking in his eyes that he actually had hope. I really didn't want to hurt him.

"Haymitch says we should be friends. That's what Panem wants. I'm not repeating what my parents did." I said totally dodging his questions.

"You didn't answer my question." He said with a spark of fire in his eyes.

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY! I don't know." I yelled at him.

"Than think, Goldie. Think." he said.

"I don't know know but you'll have an answer soon. I promise." I said.

And with that I walked out and left.

A/N: HEY GUYS! SORRY THIS CH IS REALLY SHORT. I WAS HAVING WRITERS BLOCK AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD B A GOOD PLACE TO STOP. I WILL UPDATE SOON! I PROMISE! YOU CAN LEAVE COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, VOTE, FAN, RATE, WHATEVER YOU WANT!! <3 YOU GUYS! AHH ALMOST A TOATL OF 500 READS....

-MissWriters