CH 21

I was shaken awake. I opened my eyes to see a startled Rufus shaking me and trying to get me up.

"What's going on?" I ask groggily.

I sat up and there I saw it. The boy from 3 and both from 6. They were standing there with small weapons in their hands and looks that could kill. They were holding something. Someone. They were holding someone captive.

I got up quickly. Actually I didn't notice, there were two other people being held captive.

Lucy. Atticus. 

Tammin.

I felt as if my heart had dropped into my stomach. He had cuts all over him. His hair was all messed up mixed with dirt. But he was still my Tammin.

I caught his eye. He gave me a sad smile. That's when it hit me. I was not going to lose him.

All the anger came out of me like a rocket. Like when Haymitch called me "Sweetheart" and I lost it.

I grabbed the knife in my pocket and through it at the boy from 3. It landed staright in chest and he collapsed to the ground. He was holding Atticus, and when the boy fell, Atticus ran as fast as he could. He went over to Jasmine and began to talk to her, while he healed some of his wounds.

I ran to the body and grabbed my knife. He was as good as gone. Rufus was just staring at me in shock. So was Tammin. Right now I couldn't care less.

Then Before I could do anything I saw something that made my insides boil and my head nearly fall off.

The girl from 6 that was holding Tammin captive was trying to piss me off. She grabbed Tammin's face and slammed her lips onto his and kissed him for quite some time. That's it.

I don't know what came over me. I charged over to her and toppled her and Tammin got up and tried to get me off of her but I wouldn't budge. I was punching and slapping her and she was returning the favor. Finally Tammin pulled me off of her. I could see Rufus already got to the boy from 6 but the girl had gotten away.

What was her name? She was going on my list.

"Why did you let her go?!?" I scream at Tammin.

He doesn't answer. But instead he kisses me. Our lips melt perfectly into each other as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms securely around my waist. I feel those fireworks again and the whole world disapears around us. I run my hands though his hair and his grip tightens around my waist.

He let go and answered,"This." I just give him a puzzling look.

"I don't want to lose you just yet." he states.

"Just let Daisy go. Will get her soon." he says.

Daisy? Doesn't fit her personality. At all.

"Well, I'm glad that I finally found you. Or I could say, you found me." I say.

He just lets out a laugh and pecks my lips. At that moment I realized, I just killed someone. I have just ended that boy's life.

I immediately fell on my knees and started to shake. I had never killed anyone before in my life.

Tammin realized what happened and went to grab water. He came back and handed me some to drink. I took slow sips as Tammin just rubbed circles on my back.

I killed someone. I ended someone's life. There gone. Dead. I hurt him. His family is probably crying.

I got a grip and decided to stop looking weak. "Tammin. Have you seen Griffin? At all?" I asked.

"I saw him right when the games began. Daisy and her crew had grabbed him too. But he got away in the night.

I simply nodded and hoped he was alive.

Again my thoughts were interrupted. The Capitol logo shot up in the sky and I saw the boy from 3 and the boy from 6. That was it. At least Griffin was alive. 11 dead.

I was just going to have to get through this one day at a time. At least I now have Tammin with me.

A/N: HEY guys!!! lol i'm not using caps... any who! YAY! Tammin is back! And we got a little action between them! But still no sign of Griffin! awww. Any who! (idk y i said that twice) Sorry another short chapter. I'm having major writers block! But no worries, I will not wait a week to update. I will update soon! 

Any ways.... Please keep reading, sharing, commenting, voting, fanning, but most importantly.......... SHARING!

ALSO I NEED UR OPINION. WHAT SHOULD BE COUPLE NAMES! IF YOU COULD COME UP WITH ONE FOR GRIFFIN AND TAMMIN, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! CUZ UR ALL AMAZING!

IM REALLY BAD AT COUPLE NAMES SO COME UP WITH ONE AND I'LL PICK THE BEST! THANKS GUYS! UR FANTATSIC!

--MissWriters