CH 20

I saw the girl again. Prim. She was dressed in the same clothes that she was in the first time I saw her. She looked scared yet content. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I didn't know how to answer, I couldn't talk either. I tried and nothing came out. I simply nodded feeling she could easily understand. "You will survive. You will." She stated.

I simply nodded again and she was gone. Just like that. Gone.

Next thing I know, I'm choking up water and my eyes are blurry but I see someone. I can see the slightness of bright red hair, that could stand out to even the untrained eye. I had never spoken to him but I easily recongized him. Emille. From 9. The one who could easily take out someone with a single hit.

He was holding me in his arms stroking my face. What? Why was he doing that? Didn't he wan't to hurt me?

I immediately tried to get of his grasp. But as soon as I got up, I got back down. My body was limp and numb and I couldn't feel my hands because they were very cold.

Thousands of thoughts were running through my mind but only one thought stuck. Where is Tammin? 

"T-t-t-ammin?" I stuttered out. He seemed to just nod as if he knew. Well of course he knew. All of Panem knows. 

He shook his head as if to say "no". My heart felt as it sunk all the way into my stomach. Is he alive?

"Here, let's try to get you up." Emille said and he started to grab my shoulders and pull me up. I almost fell but he caught me and brought me right back up until I stood back up on my feet.

"Thank you, Emille. But why didn't you try to kill me?" I asked without trying to sound rude.

"Well, you seemed like the type of person to keep around for a while and have as an ally. You seem pretty smart. Plus, I can't have you as my first kill. I'd probably feel guilty for the rest of my life." He replied with a big smirk on his face. He hadn't killed anyone yet? That's kind of shocking.

"So I guess we're allies?" I asked. He simply nodded before I asked,"What happened.. to me earlier? I don't remember anything."

"Well, the ocean water is very cold and I saw you go in and swim around for about a half an hour and you never came out. So I came to your rescue." He replied.

Wow, it's only my first day and I have almost died already. But, I died of something stupid.

"Where's your District partner?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her at all." he replied.

_____________________________________

After about a half an hour of waiting, nothing happened. So, I decided to look through my backpack. Inside I found, a bag of apples, some cheese, and a complete first aid kit. That wasn't that bad also including my knife I also grabbed. Except, no water. Ugh.

Emille looked through his bag and he had a small kanteen of water but not a lot and some food including a couple loaves of bread.

I heard a couple of branches move and my body stiffened. I had to be ready to fight at any time. So I slowly stood up and grabbed the giant knife I had and prepared myself. Emille did the same.

Jasmine and Rufus came out of the woodsy, jungle area looking exhausted. Cuts and brusies all over them. Jasmine had a huge gash on her right arm that was still bleeding and Rufus was trying to help her walk. She looked as if she were going to faint from lack of blood.

I quickly dropped my weapon from defense mode and ran over to them. I said a short "hi" to Rufus while I took Jasmine to sit down on the ground. I quickly took out my first aid kit and some food. I cleaned up the wound and took a small bandange. It wasn't a big cut, but it was very deep. I handed her some bread and she ate slowly. I stroked her head while giving her a hug. She may be strong on the outside but there was a weak side that needed to be filled with love.

"Who?" I asked. I was referring to who did this to her.

"S-s-s-himmer." She stuttered out.

"Did you see Tammin or... or Griffin at all?" I ask hopefully.

"We saw Tammin running towards our direction but we lost sight after a while. He may have got lost on the way. Griffin... I don't seem to recall remembering." Rufus answered while sitting down next to me.

We were quietly interrupted by a loud noise. The Capitol symbol appeared upon the sky and began to show the fallen tributes.

The boy from 1, the girl from 3, both from 5, Edith from 9, both from 7, and both from 8. I slowly could hear Emille gasp and slowly wipe a couple tears from his face.

Tammin and Griffin were alive. Now, I just need to find them.

A/N: HEEEEY GUYS! THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT THAT LONG BUT AGAIN A TON HAPPENED.. WHERE DO YOU THINK TAMMIN AND GRIFFIN ARE??? DO YOU THINK THERE TEAMED UP OR JUST TRYING TO FIND MARIGOLD??? WHO KNOWS?!?!? OH WAIT.... I DO! BUT YOU WON'T FIND OUT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (EVIL LAUGH). 

OKKKAYYY GUYS, I'M TRYING TO HIT 1000 READS! I AM GETTING SO CLOSE AND IM REALLY EXCITED. (IM GOING TO THROW A MINI PARTY TO CELEBRATE... JK THAT WOULD BE WEIRD...) ANYWAYYSS WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO BESIDES BEING AWESOME IS TO SHARE MY STORY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! BTW GOT A TWITTER! @thatfox_1203

LOVE YOU GUYS! -MissWriters