CH 23

A/N: Ok soo guys I skipped ahead a little bit because I didn't know what to write for the inbetween and just skipped right ahead to the TOP 7.

_____________________________________

There were seven of us left. That's it. 

Even though we have like barely no food at all, we still managed to survive. We caught some fish from the Ocean and ran to the little pond every day. Even though it's a day long hike, it's all worth it.

As I sit on the beach I try to remember who's left. All seven of us. Tammin, Griff, Rufus, Lucy, Shimmer, Daisy, and I.

Tammin, Griff, and I have decided to stay together until the end. Whoever dies first, well dies. Than the last two will be winners. A couple of days ago, the Gamemakers cleared up the rule that it does have to be a boy and a girl left. But if there are two boys or two girls left, that only one can win from there on.

There was a sudden noise. I turned around and I would never believe what I saw.

Lucy and Rufus were both shaking on the ground while Tammin was being beat up by Shimmer. Daisy was trying to grab Griff while he was trying to set Tammin free.

Tammin was starting to bleed. Shimmer had cut his leg really badly. They saw me and dropped Tammin and ran. I saw they grabbed something with them. Supplies. Our supplies.

I pushed that thought aside and helped Griff up, who was on the floor. I ran over to Tammin and took a good look at him. He was cut everywhere. This would take serious medical care to mend. I stroked his face softly but he still winced. I pulled him over to a rock and sat him up against the wall. I left him there very quick, to go see if anyone else had been damaged.

Unfortuantely there were. Lucy had been stabbed in the side and Rufus in the chest. Both were gone. I took the weapon out of there bloody bodies and laid them aside. I watched as the hovercraft took them away.

I quickly ran back over to Tammin. Griff was there trying to clean somewhat of the cuts. I looked at Griff and he nodded. He handed me the cloth that he was using to clean the wounds and walked out. I began to clean the cuts and bruises all over his face and body.

"I'm sorry." he whispered slowly barely managing to get the words out.

"Why?" I asked. He pulled me close to him and started whispering in my ear.

"The games. The truth behind the games. Snow, had a granddaughter. No one knew about her existance. We all thought that everyone in relation to Snow was terminated. But someone hid her. And, she came back. Rose. Rose Snow. She snuck in and hijacked my mother, controlling her every thought. Forcing her to put the games back on. She even threatened to kill me. My mother would never let me die, so before she could answer, my mother was hijacked. That's why she seemed lifeless whenever we saw her. The only reason I knew was because I accidentally saw her. She was an exact copy of Snow. Only in female form." He explained the whole story in my ear, so no one could hear us.

I felt numb.Tammin was holding my hand but I couldn't feel it. He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He tilted my chin up to look at him, staright in the eyes. He had the most gorgeous, chocolate, brown eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him. It felt like the right thing to do. And of course, I missed the feeling of his lips against mine. I felt myself melt into him and our lips moved together in pefect sync. His lips were freeezing cold and he started to shiver. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and I felt myself melt even more. I was still kissing him when I pulled away because I heard something. I turned around and my eyes widened and I felt myself blush and turn crimson red. Griff. He was standing there with a big smirk on his face. It grew even wider when he saw how red I turned.

I turned back to Tammin and he started to chuckle a little bit.

I slapped his arm lightly. 

"Hey! What was that for?" he aksed stilll chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because you're as bright as a tomato." He replied laughing as he tapped my nose.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically. He and Griff just burst into a fit of laughter.

Boy will be boys.

A/N: Okk. so still kind of short. Sorry :( but I added a romance scene and some laughter and some death. The perfect combo! (being sarcastic) lol I'll update soon! Only a few chapters left! BUT DONT WORRY. I HAVE NEW STORIES COMING UP! ALSO MY NEW STORY FAME!

OKKK SO I NEED A FAVOR. IM TERRIBLE AT MAKING COVERS. SOOO IF YOU WANNA MAKE A COVER FOR DAUGHTER OF THE MOCKINGJAY, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! IF YOU DO, I'LL PUT YOU INTO MY NEW STORY, FAME! I COULD PUT YOU IN OR A CHARACTER YOU MADE UP! YOUR CHOICE! OKKK SO SEND UR COVERS TO afox1203@gmail.com

THANKS FOR READING! GAHHH U GUYS R THE BEST! CANT WAIT TO SEE IF ANYONE WILL MAKE A COVER FOR ME!

--MissWriters