Epilogue

Epilogue: 8 Years Later

<Narrator's POV>

It's been an entire nine years since Daniel first laid eyes on the guy of his dreams. A relationship that came around by accident had actually managed to last.

Somehow, after all the stress from both men's lives, the love they share seems to overpower anything that could possibly go wrong.

Now, the perfect couple are living their dreams. Daniel stuck with his plan, the day Jamie finished training to join the fire brigade he flew the pair of them out to the United States. Neither one of them knew that Chicago was going to be the city which their love continued to blossom in.

Even though both men are living their dreams, they are no longer boyfriends. Daniel decided to take Jamie to the Empire State building and propose to Jamie right at the top. Husbands. Who would've expected it?

The wedding was fantastic, on a small beach some place in California. Even though only both the men's families and only the closest of their friends attended, it was definitely the best wedding Daniel, or Jamie, could've asked for.

They exchanged their vows on the coast of the clear, blue ocean; and once all that was over the wedding party headed to a small seaside restaurant rented out just for this tiny wedding.

Both the men's families are doing brilliant. Even though Daniel's father still has a tough spot for Jamie, he can still enjoy the company and excitement which he brings. His mother on the other hand, she's the couples biggest supporter.Jamie's family also love the couple.

Somehow Christian managed to bag a spot in Cardiff University- a University in Wales- that was enough to turn his life around. The drugs and illegal sales stopped, finally. Now Christian is training to get a law degree and join the police force.

Amy-Jane, she turned out to be the diva Jamie had always known she was going to be. To say she's only twelve, she has the sass of an eighteen year old. Even though Jamie's no longer in London, he still keeps an eye on Amy-Jane's every move.

Both Daniel and Jamie achieved their full potential. Jamie got his dream job as a top fire fighter and Daniel practically made it to the top of his boxing career.

They bought a cute little apartment in a high-rise building, obtained the best dog you could ever imagine- a English Bulldog named Tyson-; there's only one thing missing from the boys' lives.

-

Daniel strolls into the lounge with two bottles of beer in his hands. As he sits on the sofa beside Jamie, a cunning smile is plastered on his face,

Jamie raises a curious eyebrow at Daniel as he snatches the beer bottle from his hand. 'What?' Jamie questions feeling slightly uncomfortable under his partner's gaze.

Daniel shifts as he moves a little closer to Jamie. "You know that I love you right? And that I think what we have right here is perfect?" Daniel begins. This instantly causes Jamie to panic. "I don't want to sound greedy, but I can't fight the feeling which is telling me that something is missing."

The only thought running through Jamie's mind is; he's going to break up with me. He's found someone better.

"What are you trying to say to me, Daniel? Just spit it out," Jamie urges. He wants the terror to end, he wants to know what's bugging Daniel.

"I love you, with all of my heart; I really do. Tell me you love me too," Daniel instructs, the tone in his voice is still so sweet and innocent.

Jamie rubs a hand over his face as he continues to stare into his lover's eyes. "Of course I love you, Daniel. You know I do," he manages boldly.

"Well then, surrogacy is a thing. Let's have a baby, Jamie," Daniel insists.

The terror that once filled Jamie is gone; instead it's replaced with pure love. He continues to look at his husband with complete adoration in his eyes.

Instead of replying, Jamie plants a soft, romantic, lust-filled kiss on Daniel's lips.

----------

And that's it, the ending was so simple; I really can't end things, sorry! I wanted it to end on a high (short and sweet). 

I actually think I'm going to miss writing this but I'm kind of glad that it's over, I mean it probably would've just got boring if I continued to add random chapter with no reason.

There's a possibility I'll change this ending; I just wanted it all published before my exams.

NO THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL! I kind of wanted to write one but I don't have the time, especially as I want to get new things up.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading "Different Kind of Love". Please feel free to leave comments and feedback; or just a quick vote :)

This has been,

–T xox 

---

Edited: 04-12-2016

I've never been happier about a chapter being like 1,000 words long. 

I still gotta go and change a few things but the major editing is done for now.

Peace lovelies! xox