Chapter 26

Aaliyah

All I wanted to do was satisfy her. And that's what I kept telling myself so I wouldn't get all in my nerves about absolutely nothing as I bent down to her thighs. She deserved it. For a long time now. I felt ready, finally.

  "Aaliyah, come here," Acacia called softly. I looked up and she was hooking her finger toward me. I stood up again. "Kiss me, just the way you did before," she mumbled. So I pressed my lips against hers and her fingers traced little patterns all over my skin. Our tongues danced for forever before she pulled away slowly, hanging onto my bottom lip as we separated. "Do exactly that, down there," she explained. "Okay?"

  "Okay." I kissed her one last time before kneeling to my original position. My heart was pounding from the way she was looking down on me. Why did I feel so much pressure? I'd thought about this moment in my head a million times, Me diving in without any sort of hesitation, knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. Maybe all I had to do was get started, and the rest would come naturally.

So I started by kissing her pearl softly a few times, and then ran my tongue up and down her entirety. I could hear her inhale deeply as her fingers found a place all tangled up in my hair, which made me feel ten times better. I just needed some encouragement, I guess. I liked the way her skin tasted already, and I found myself wanting more and more. I sucked on her tightly, causing her body to jerk and startle me a little, but I kept going.

  "Ooh, baby, don't move, just like that—mhm..." Acacia moaned. Her hips bounced against me and I had never felt so attracted to somebody. It was the way her voice got deep and rumbly when she really liked it, and the way she moved around so I had to chase her. I was getting wet all over again. I looked up to see her playing with the little barbell pierced through her nipple, her eyes tightly shut, and her lips slightly parted. I wanted to die right here where we were.

  She would give me instructions for how she wanted it and I felt like I could do anything as long as she asked for it. And I loved the way she told me what to do. I closed my eyes and just reveled in the taste of her juices, the sound of her voice, and any moves her body made. "Give me your hand, baby," she told me after a few moments. I was completely sold and confident now. I reached up and she grabbed my hand, immediately sticking my fingers in her mouth and sucking on them. I wanted to stop and watch her, but I didn't.

  "Go inside me," Acacia said once she was done. I did as I was told and inserted 2 fingers into her tightness.

  I cursed to myself at the squeeze while she gasped almost simultaneously. I began to work her slowly at first, listening to the change in pitch of her voice at the new sensation, then went at a steady pace, continuing to draw tight circles around her jewel with my tongue. "Deeper..." She moaned. I pushed my fingers up a little harder, and a low, rugged, grumbling noise came from her throat that melted me. She was too sexy for her own good.

I greeted her at her face, and She pulled me forcefully to her by the neck in an open-mouthed  kiss. I continued to massage her walls and pick up the pace until she couldn't kiss me anymore. We just looked deep into each other's eyes and our lips grazed softy. She had this look of deep, dark last that was almost intimidating. Her eyebrows furrowed and her voice was becoming high and airy as she whimpered curse words to me.

I ducked down and picked up right where I left off, creating an airtight seal around her swollen clit with my lips. She almost screamed, grinding her pelvis against my face furiously as she got closer and closer.

  "I'm gonna come, fuck, don't stop—"

I moaned back at her too. My entire mind was consumed in her and her body. She rose off of the couch and pulled my hair, crying out one last time before she collapsed again. I watched her body twitch and I could feel her walls pulsing around my fingers. "Stay...." she breathed, her eyes still shut. Her voice was trembling now. I didn't move a muscle.