"Am i good enough for you?" Jeffrey Atkins x reader #1

Because I just like this song :')

13 reasons why - Jeff Atkins x Reader #1

A/N: I'm from Norway so I don't know how the school in United States are, so I'm writing it as how it is here for me. Btw sorry if i wrote something wrong. Like I said, I live in Norway and all that. English isn't my first or second language, it's just a language I learned in school.

Warning: Bryce *gags* Walker, Self harm, Low - self esteem, depression, swearing, Social anxiety, sadness disorder (If that even is a thing) and probably shitty af, Fluff? xD Overall, just Jeff Atkins being a sweetheart ;)

Y/N - Your name

But I just hope you enjoy (:
________________________

I woke up, once again. It was 3AM. Tuesday. I looked up at my side, seeing my boyfriend Jeff being the big spoon. I slowly sat on the bed to not wake him up. Jeff never left my side every since he knew I had depression. He was always there, literally, he never left my side. At school, outside. He even started to stay at my house.

My parents are divorced, and I stay at my mum's house, but she's almost never around because of her job, and I never really have the time to see her. I miss her so much...

I looked back at the sheets. I couldn't sleep. I felt terrible in a way I felt like I couldn't explain, nor why I felt this terrible feeling. I mostly felt bad for Jeff who was always here never leaving my side.

I didn't fall back to sleep until 7 in the morning. I just stared at the blank space, thinking. Overthinking, more specifically

"Hey princess" I heard my boyfriend say softy. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. Jeff slowly stood up and sat next to me, slowly brushing my cheek with his thumb. I just gave him a little weak smile but still looked down. "How do you feel, angel?" He asked holding my hand with his one hand, slightly playing with my fingers with his, and the other is rubbing my back slightly. I just jerked a quick half smile giving him a 'I'm not really sure' while I continued looking down. I didn't want to sleep. I didn't want to talk, because i felt too weak. Weak and.. empty.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to. I'll be here with you cuddling all day if you want to" he said softly and nicely. "You don't have to.. Jeff" I said quietly. My voice sounded dry from not speaking in 2 days. It was the first sentence I used all 2 days straight except from "no" "yes" "I don't know". Jeff looked up at me and gave me his adorable smile that would make me feel much better, and said "But I want to. I want to stay with my baby girl if that makes her happy. Babe, I don't care if I miss school or have to ditch my friends. I'll be here for you until you feel better" he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer as your head slowly dropped on his shoulder, while he was still holding you. Tight

 Tight