"I'm sick and tired of this" Jeff Atkins x Reader #2

Warning: Swearing
Btw. I have studied Spanish for 3 years but still suck at it. So if something is wrong it's google's fault :') Sorry

Y/N - Your name
Y/E/C - your eye color
________________________
Normal POV:
You were dancing and dancing to Luis Fonsi's song - Echame La Culpa. I had a red solo cup in my hand and I was just feeling the beat while closing my eyes.

Hannah's POV:
"Hannah! Where's Y/N, I need to talk to her" i just nodded my head to her side. Jeff saw her, dancing. His eyes were filled with adorableness and love while watching at her. "You like what you see, huh" I joked

 (A/N: HELP ME!!! I AM IN LOOO00vE!!)"Oh definitely" He said

"Oh definitely" He said. "You're really lucky Jeff. That girl loves you more than anything. Please stop hurting her" he didn't say anything but just looking at her. "Hello?" I asked

Jeff's POV:
Seeing her dancing like this made me feel like I was gonna lose myself if I didn't touch her, nor hold her. I was deeply in love with this girl. Every movement she made, made my heart beat even more. I couldn't stand it. I immediately walked to her while she was still dancing

Y/N POV:
I felt someone hugged me from behind, holding my sides with his hands. These hands were familiar. It was Jeff's. He slowly and gently put his hands on my stomach area pulling me closer to him. My back was turned around as I was slowly dancing with him on behind me. I just danced as I felt the beat. I felt his lips against my ear as he whispered the song lyrics (because he can speak Spanish 👀)

No eres tu, no eres tu, no eres tu, soy yo. No te quiero hacer sufrir, es mejor olvidar y dejarlo así. Echame la culpa (It's not you, it's not you, it's not you, it's me. I do not want to make you suffer, it's better to forget and leave it like this, blame me)

Jeff made me turn around and face him while i moved my hand down his temples and down is cheeks. Then down his neck to his chest, I moved my other free hand and felt his muscles from his shirt. We both were so close, and our lips were just some inches away. He moved his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him while both of us moved to the rhythm.

No eres tu, no eres tu, no eres tu, soy yo. No te quiero hacer sufrir, es mejor olvidar y dejarlo así. Echame la culpa (It's not you, it's not you, it's not you, it's me. I do not want to make you suffer, it's better to forget and leave it like this, blame me)

Okay, I don't really, really wanna fight anymore. I don't really, really want to fake it no more. Play me like like the Beatles baby, just let it be. So come on take the flame on me.

I realized that my hands were behind his neck, so I immediately pulled away. "Jeff.. I, I can't do this.." "what do you mean?" I just sighed sadly before looking down, and started to walk away.