"I think you already have the idea, babygirl" - 2

Y/N/N - Your nickname

Warning: Kind of smut
___________________________
When we arrived, almost everyone was there. Even some kids that I've never seen before.

"Babe I'm gonna go find Hannah. See ya later" I told Jeff and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "See ya later gorgeous"

I searched the whole house except the backyard, trying to find my best friend. I walked towards the door to the backyard. As soon as I saw Monty and his douche friends, I rolled my eyes, which I turned out right to do.

"What's up babe, lookin-" without even wanting to bother with people like him, at least, I cut him of, not even looking at him. "I'm not your babe, Monty, fuck outta here" I said continue on walking towards the backyard.

"Cmon Y/N, just wanted to show you a great time-" I cut him again, turning around to face him with a cold expression saying. "Thanks Monty, but I'm having a way better time right now, and I will even have a better one if you just shut the fuck up. Fucking dick" I said the last part under my breath. Those who was more closer could probably hear me. I turned around, holding my middle finger up on the air while walking without looking back. I could hear that the the "Ooohh" the other boys said was fading as I still continued to walk. Even one of them said "you got waked by a chick, bro", until I didn't hear any sign of them.

I caught Hannah sitting on a bench alone with a red solo cup on her hand. So I walked up to her and sat next. "So, What is my favorite girl doing here, sitting alone?" "Wondering how these people actually seem to have so much fun," she said laughing and rolling her eyes playfully. "And waiting for you" she added. "You're hero is here to save you yet again" I said, and we both started to laugh, even though it wasn't that funny. That's what I liked about Hannah. Even if some things wasn't that enjoyable, she made it seem like it was.

I caught her looking at Clay Jensen for a second, and it was for sure she had some type of feelings attached to him. The same goes to him too. It was so obvious that he had feelings for her too. Maybe even love her. I honestly shipped it.

"Just talk to him Hannah" "Ugh What? About what?" She said laughing, a little nervous. "Cmon girl don't think I'm that stupid, or blind. I saw how you looked at him" I said smirking at her. "Omg Y/N, stop. Clay is out of my league. You're ridiculous right now" she said rolling her eyes, trying not to laugh.

"Okay yeah whatever" I said turning my head away, looking at the pool. "Clannah for life" I said after some seconds. Low but enough for her to hear. "Y/N/N, shut the fuck up" she said laughing even more.

~~ time skip, just cause I can~~

Hannah and I talked, almost the whole time. Laughing and ignoring others. We continued talking while walking inside.

"Ugh Y/N/N, isn't that Jeff.. flirting with someone?" She said, nodding over to Jeff, flirting with a random brunette bimbo bitch (A/N: Before ya'll say anything, I'm brunette myself, and I'm not judging every because of their brunette, blond, etc)

"What the fuck?" I said, walking towards Jeff and slut-wannabe. I stopped in front of them and leaning on the table on my arms. "Babe?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Excuse me, can't you see we're talking?" The bimbo bitch opened her mouth. I just looked at her with death cold eyes, waiting for her to talk even more. "You can go now, sweetheart". I stopped leaning and now was just standing straight in front of her with my eyebrows raised a little, waiting for her to even say more. "Y/N, let's go-" I cut Jeff of and pulled my arms back, not breaking eye contact with the slut that was right in front of me. "Aw, girly got mad, look at this" she sad laughing. "How sweet" She said with more of a serious- bitchy face. Before I could even do anything, my mouth shut, I liked the left side of my top teeth, and rolling my eyes, trying not to laugh. Then I took the red cup outta her hand and poured it on her, making her gasp. I throw the cup at the side and ignoring the fact that Jeff was trying to pull me away, pushing him back. I grab her hair on a fist and pull her head down and get closer to her ear.

"Next time, sweetheart, if you really wanna be a slut over other people's boyfriend, try hard not get your ass beaten, trust me" I said in a low voice, pulling her even more close, "you don't want that" I then scoffed and said "How sweet" then let go of her hair on a force. "Y/N that's enough, we're leaving! Now!" Jeff said pulling me away.

When we reached outside to his car, I pushed him against the car, holding his shirt on a fist, his chest part, and smashing my lips against his. He didn't even wait a second and kissed back, placing his hands on my hips. I pushed my body closer to his, and moving my lips in a rhythm, feeling the kiss. I moved my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer, if that even was possible. After some more seconds I pulled back, both of us breathless, thought we still we're ridiculous, dangerously close. "You think you can tease me like that, hm? You thought I was hat stupid, babe?" I said running my hand palms up and down chest, brushing my lips against his. "If teasing you brings me this, then I guess i should make it a hobby" he said smirking, his voice filled with voice that got me feeling some type of way. I gently bit his bottom lip, and dragging it slowly. I creeped my arms around his waste, opening the car door, and push him inside, and without wasting time I found myself on top of him. "Bring you what, babe?" I asked innocently, rocking my hips against his, making him groan. His hands automatically grabbed my ass, making me rock even hard, but slowly, making a moan leave my mouth. I brought my face closer to his. "Tell me" I said almost whispering. "I think you already have the idea, babygirl" He said. Luckily I was wearing a skirt. "You have no idea how much I want you, angel" his voice was raspy. Suddenly he stopped me from moving even more. "But I would want it to be at my bedroom. On my own bed, 'kay?" his voice low, filled with hotness and lust, making me even grow more wet. I just nodded, letting him take the charge. "Good girl" he said.

Once we reached his home, not even saying one word. He did as he said. And it was even much better

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
________________________
Hola folks. I never wrote smut before, so what do you guys think? XD

If anyone want me to write something, just request me on the comments, and I'll do it.

This idea was actually given to me from my best friend ToriBogdan cause I was desperate xD

Woman if you're reading this.

I'm still waiting for you to update your book.