"I can't lose him" Jeff Atkins x reader #3

Warning: Car accident (HE DIDN'T DIE BECAUSE JEFF ATKINS DESERVED BETTER!!!)
________________________

"JEFF!!!!" I screamed from the top of my longs in horror! I felt my heart ache until I couldn't breath...

Stop every clock. The stars are in shock, the river would run to the sea. I won't let you die. I won't say goodbye, I won't let you slip away from me.

The polices were around his car. I just screamed his name over and over. Tears were just falling down my face. "No! No! No, no, JEFF!!!" I sobbed feeling my knees getting weaker.

"Y/N!" Someone shouted

"Y/N!" Someone shouted. It was Clay. He pulled you in a hug while he had tears on his face too. "CLAY PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!! I sobbed on his chest. "Clay, please! PLEASE CLAY, I CAN'T LOSE HIM!" He Just held you close. "NO JEFF, PLEASE NO!! NO!!"

 "NO JEFF, PLEASE NO!! NO!!"

"WHY HIM!! WHY HIM!!!"
"Y/N..." "NO! WHY CLAY, WHY!" I just sobbed while Clay was hugging me.

Can you hear heaven cry? The tears of an angel. Tears of an angel.. tears of an angel... so hold on, be strong. Everyday on we'll go. I'm here, don't you fear. Little one, don't let go.

"HE'S ALIVE!" Someone said. The police and the ambulance has arrived. You immediately ran to Jeff. They were putting him in one of those hospital beds and putting him inside the ambulance. "Please let me in! I'm his girlfriend, I need to be with him!" They allowed you to come in. "I'll come to the hospital later Y/N. Text me if something is needed." "Thank you for everything Clay" I hugged him and got inside the ambulance.

I looked at him. His face was covered I blood. "Oh Jeff..." I whispered stroking his hair. Tears felt down my face. "I love you.. I love you so much.. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry Jeff, I'm so sorry, please forgive me..." you whispered.

"It's a miracle that he survived this accident. He'll be okay but we need to have him in to surgery" "thank you so much" my voice was cracking. I just looked at him. God what would I do without you? What would I do if I lost you... all you could think about.
"I promise I won't ever doubt on you ever again, love..." you said while wiping away blood from his face. The nurses/ doctors (I have no idea what they are called, don't judge) allowed me.

  At the hospital

I was waiting. Waiting for hours. Alone. For hours I have been crying.
"Hey there" someone said softly and handed me a bottle of water. I thanked him but not drinking the water because I wasn't in the mood at all. "Not that you couldn't notice, but, you okay?" There was a long silent at first, but I broke it. "No" I said low but simple.

"I shouldn't have been so rough to him

"I shouldn't have been so rough to him..." you said. "Hey don't be hard on yourself. You didn't mean it" Clay hugs you. "How can I be so stupid? He just wanted to talk to me Clay and I made a big deal out of it. Why did I do that..." You whispered the last part. A doctor came out. "How's Jeff Atkins Doc?" You asked hoping it would be an answer you expect. "Yes, he's completely alright. We got him out of the surgery, now he's just resting". You and Clay sighed happily. "Thank you. When will I see him?" "Surly not now. But I'll keep you updated when you can" the doctor smiled at you. You smiled back with a soft one.

  After an hour

The doctor allowed you to get in after he woke up. You walked into his room, and saw him just sitting. "Hey love" you gave him a soft smile, trying to stop the tears from coming. He smiled immediately when he saw you. You slowly sat on his bed, allowing him to lay his head on your chest while you stroke his hair with your hand. "How do you feel?" You whispered. "Right now better than ever" he says. "I love you Jeff.. I love you so much" you said kissing the top of his head. "I'm sorry..." you said. "I should be the sorry one Y/N. I shouldn't have kept that a secret and making you worry" "how do I make it up to you?" He looks up at you with his adorable blue eyes and smiled. "Just kiss me" he said. You gently lean down your head to kiss him on his lips. "I love you" he says before falling asleep on your chest. "So much."
___________________________
The ending was so crappy what the.. 😭 But I hope you enjoy it :') - Achy