"GET A ROOM!" - Jeff Atkins x reader

When life is just being a depressing piece of shit :')
________________________

My heart started to beat so fast that I thought it was gonna get out of my chest. I. Y/n. Was about to play kiss 'n blow, SITTING BESIDE JEFF. I couldn't remember being this nervous, ever in my life.

With every players turn that is more closer to us was on, I felt more smaller. I felt somehow helpless. I wanted to look at Hannah, someone. Just to get out of there. But I was stuck.

"Y/N, you okay?" Jeff, who is sitting right next to me asked. I looked at him and before I could say anything, he said "Did something happen?"

"Ugh, no.. no, nothing happened. I'm okay" I said, acting like it was. I wasn't excepting him to believe anyways at my horrible acting skills, but nowhere in hell would I have the balls to tell him that HE MAKES ME NERVOUS!!

He just looked directly in my eyes for some seconds, trying to find any signs that you really wasn't okay like I said. But later on focused on the people who was playing.

Honestly, being a goody two shoes, I didn't have my first kiss. I never kissed, I couldn't play this game, especially with Jeff Atkins, I was getting out of there.

"Sorry for the bother but I really gotta go-" but before even finishing the sentence, I felt lips on mine. And I was pretty sure, that this game wasn't supposed to be played like this.

I was too shocked to even move or react. My body was just fully frozen, and I just sat there in front of everyone, kissing Jeff Atkins, which felt like forever.

"Okay, we get it, if you don't wanna play the game, GET A ROOM!" Someone shouted. Once he pulled away, he just looked at me.

"I.. I'm sorry, i really- I need to go" I was stumbling over my words, as I reached up to leave.

"Y/N, wait" I heard Hannah call after me. Once I reached outside, I tried to put my mind together again, to think about what just happened.

"Hannah, what the fuck did just happen!" I said shocked at the fact that I had my first kiss with Jeff fucking Atkins.

"Y/N just breath, this is just-" "I JUST KISSED JEFF FUCKING ATKINS, GIRL, MY CRUSH THAT IS OUT MY LEUGH JUST KISSED ME, THAT ISN'T HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE GAME, HANNAH!!"

"It was all set up y/n, chill the fuck down-"

"Y/n" I heard a deep male voice call me. As I look at the side where the door is, he was already standing there, probably listened to everything I said. His face was seriously and he was looking straight at my face. He walked closer to me without breaking the eye connection.

"We need to talk" I looked at him and then at Hannah. "Can someone please tell me this is some normal teenage stuff and that I'm not going crazy?"

"You're not. We sat it all up" Hannah said with both of her hands on her hips. "I explained Jeff that you had feelings for him, knowing he had the same feelings for you as well. There wouldn't be a way to set you two together"

I just stood there looking at her with open mouth, trying to move with but couldn't find a word to say. "Y/n please , I need to talk to you" Jeff said holding both of my arms, looking at me like a lost puppy.

I just gave up. "Yeah, fine..." completely lost for words. "Alright love birds, good work this out together" before she left she winked at me and left.

When I looked up he was already looking into my eyes. "You have no idea how long I waited for that to happen..." he mumbled, almost whispered, with deep voice. "I-I.." I was trying so hard not be painfully awkward, but he was too close.

"I really thought you were one of most stunning girl every since I met you..." "Jeff...-" "every time I looked at you it did something to my heart I didn't know how to handle with.. I felt desperate, I felt weak, I felt something something felt before. But the only thing I know is that, I really need you... you just don't leave my mind, when I sleep, when I wake up, eat, walk, breath. I love you y/n and that's what I did every since I laid my eyes on you. I need to see your smile. I crave for your touch... and as cringy it sounds, I really love you..."

I was at full shock and surprise to say anything. It would be a lie if I didn't get tears in my eyes. I never thought anyone would feel those things to me... especially not Jeff Atkins. I just started at him with tears in my eyes, amazed by how actually amazing and fantastic his words made me feel.

"Y/n? Why won't you say something? Are you alright?" He said looking at me concerned, caressing my cheek, to see if something was wrong. I couldn't find any words to say.

"No, I just.." I tried to breath to have enough courage to open my mouth. "I never thought anyone would ever feel this way towards me..." I felt my a teardrop from both of my eyes. I.. I never knew how to love myself in anyways, I never thought anyone could..." I felt my head lower down which made me feel small compare to him

"Y/n.." he whispered and got closer and pressed his lips again against mine still holding my face. It felt so soft and safe. It made me happy and loved for once.

After some seconds, he broke the kiss, letting both of us catch our breaths back. He kissed the tip of my nose and said "how about we get the hell outta here and I'll show you how much I love you? Sounds good" he said brushing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Sounds good for me" I said before taking his hands into mine and heading over to his car. I stopped for a second to kiss him yet again. "God I can't get enough" I mumbled against his lips and kisses him again, which seemed longer. He grabbed my face with one of his hands and placed the other one on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Me too kitten... that's why we're getting the hell outta here. Cmon" he said kissing my temple and opened the car door for me to get into"

Once he also got inside, he looked at me and said "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Jeff..." I said grabbing his hand. And after that I couldn't thank Hannah enough. Or even explain why we weren't in the party after that convocation

________________________
It's le 4am, and me and my brother was watching Shrek until the third movie and then we finally gave up 😂

Requests are open bebeh