"Might be in love with you" - 1

Hey folks. Guess what.. I GRADUATED MIDDLE SCHOOL AKA 10TH GRADE KFNDJDJF IM COOL - if you don't know what that is, it's basically middle school graduation and you get a diploma and then leave for high school. And if you're also wondering "what? What kind of thing is this. Where do you live" I live in Norway. This probably wasn't necessary to explain but I did anyways, come at me-

This may be boring, or basic, or whatever, cause I honestly don't have any idea of what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyways, come at me-

Warning: Underaged drinking (and for those who doesn't like drinking) low self esteem

It's basically about the reader going, guess, YES. Yet again, a party (cause I'm basic and I don't have any other ways to write this story/ imagination/ whatever you wanna call it) and like tries to make Hannah and Clay getting close as possible to each other, and later on she kind of sets Jeff and the reader together without anyone knowing what's going on, and the reader later on confesses her feelings to him.

Over all

Jeff Atkins being a cute smoll bean who deserves the world

Btw I just want everyone to know that everyone is beautiful in their own ways <3 I'm not writing that the reader is having low self esteem to joke or 'give people reasons to have low self esteem' I guess cause I also struggle with that
________________________

"Really tho, this tank top and those shorts will look stunning on you" She said throwing me a dark grey tank top that showed my belly, which I really hated.

"Hannah I can't wear this-" "Shut up y/n you know you can, and you will" she said sitting there. That caused me to roll my eyes, because I really didn't want to show my body, for so many reasons, mostly because there would be student of liberty high, which doesn't have anything called respect or so well, manners, and, I have the most horrible self esteem ever. Like literally.

I left a small sigh, and looked at the mirror with the tank top on me. "I hate you for doing this"

"No you don't you love it and you love me for it" she said winking, which made me yet again roll my eyes.

"So is Jensen coming?" I said smirking at her through the mirror, and see her blush a little, but tried to hide it. "Huh, yeah probably, why?" She asked, trying to sound not bothered.

"Dunno. Isn't it sometimes good with company?"

"Y/N, Omg, stop being ridiculous, no" she said laughing. We didn't say anything for some seconds until she broke it. "You're right maybe he's coming. With Jeff" she said smirking at me, well knowing that I had a huge crush on the famous baseball player, Jeff Atkins. But there was nowhere in hell he would be in love with me too.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes. "You started first" she said laughing, as I joined her. "He's anyways out of my league" I said mumbling, fixing my earrings.

"Are you crazy, or are you crazy?" Hannah said loud, in a 'you better be joking' tone. "Have you seen how much he stares at you at the corridors. I'm telling you, he is all over you and you can see it from his face" "and all the way from here I can tell that you're bluffing" I said rolling my eyes cause nowhere in hell would I believe Jeff Atkins would want someone like me. At least not when there's so many girls who's much more better than I am...

"Stop being so stubborn and listen listen, y/n, jeez" she said rolling her eyes.

Before doing anything, a small sigh left my mouth. I turned around to the my friend who was sitting on your bed, "what do you think?" "Oh, my, god, you look like you care out of one of those red carpet magazines"