"That's up to you" Jeff Atkins x reader

Jeff Atkins x reader

The reader just moved to Liberty High, and usually has problems opening up and making friends, and is a quite person. She already has problems opening up, and the people there isn't nice, which causes more opening and trusting issues. Long story short she's anti social. She's me- jk. There's this famouse baseball player from the school that started talking to the reader, and they became close friends until he brings them to a school party (cause the story always get's interesting when it's around parties. Jk i just don't have anything else to write lol help) and things get a little bit weird with other's

Warnings: None for right now?

_____________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow. New people, new faces. Again. It's my mom's job that makes us move a lot, so it's not that special that i move schools. That's not really the problem, the problem is the people around me. They didn't do anything wrong, it's me. I never know how people can be so open with everything and everyone and nothing bad or disappointing happens. It always is like smile and don't be obvoius. Do what you have to do and wait till the next day, then do the same. No real friends, no real story, no real anything.

"Hey, you okay?" My sister Y/S/N (Your sister's name) from across my open door. She was 4 years older than me.

"Yeah i'm just thinking"

"About an other one of those moments where you're all about what you're gonna do?"

Laying on my back, staring at the cealing, not knowing what to really say. I don't think there is anything to say. We'll probably move again and none of this will ever make a sense.

"Why can't you try to make something new this time? You know, put that guard down and go do something in your life. Maybe you'll make new friends"

Easy for you to say. You don't struggle with how it is on public. To expect something to go right when it never does. It's always the right way for you just like everyone else. You see, it doesn't always happen to a lot of people. We just have to live through it and act like it didn't even matter when in reality it was shit. But who would ever know that, right? I know it seemed pretty obvoius that i was thinking but i had no self control. It was the very best thing i was good at. To think. It sometimes seems like the only solution when you're not a person that speaks your words out to people. Speak up your mind. Go seek help. Be open. It'll change one day. I understand. Make some friends, that will be very helpful, then pour your heart out like it's not a big deal. Everything has a solution. It'll be okay. If it only was so easy then said. Maybe that's why i don't share it with people. They never understand the constant feeling like things will never change, no matter what they say or how much they try. Or the feeling of fear or doubt that it won't work out like everything else. You may say it's that easy, that simple, but it never happens to a lot of people. That's why i don't open up. They always act like they know what's behind that silence. They dont know how things work out for you inside.

"Nah we'll probably move away again. It's not really worth it" the voice use came out wrong but it's what i could bring out in the middle of the night

"Well.. that's up to you. Sleep well" she said, then closed the door behind her. That's up to you. Like if it was for me, everything would be completely different.

I used an other half an hour to sleep. It wasn't a plesent sleep. My brain was hurting like i've stared into a bright screen without even blinking or a pause from all the thinking. I know, maybe i'm overthinking, but it's just how it is. An other day.