"But nothing seems to work..." Jeff Atkins x Reader #1

WHY IS HE SO HOT!! 😭❤️❤️❤️
Anyways, I'm back. I'm not dead. Just a lil life problems that I'm busy with. BUT I'M BACK

Shoutout to my classmate for inspiring me to write this. Lmao

Anyways, here's an other Jeff Atkins imagine. Hope you like it

Y/N - Your name
Y/N/N - Your nick name
___________________________
Y/N POV

It wasn't a long time ago i broke up with my boyfriend. Jeff Atkins. It seems like he has already forgotten me. Only 1 and an half week and it's like nothing happened. After 3 days of the break up he already hooked up with this one girl. I still remember the day we fought, and all those horrible things he said to me.

"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong with you!?" You shouted at him as he was just walking away from you inside the house. "Why do you even care so much?!" "Jeff, we're in a relationship. You're suppose to trust me!"  "I can't fucking deal with you now" he walked away. "Just tell me why you always hide everything from me Jeff. I never hide anything from you. Remember that I'm your girlfriend. Not someone you can use and throw whenever you get tired!" "Why can't you just fuck off!" I felt my heart shatter. So much that I almost heard it. "This is a relationship, Jeff.. we promised each other to never hide things away from each other.." he just looked down. "Maybe you should start acting up to your promise too, because it might hurt the other one as well. All I'm just asking is for you to trust me. It feels like there's something I have done..." He didn't say anything. Nothing at all. "It isn't the first time, Jeff..." I felt a tear falling down my cheek. He just slowly looked up to me.

I just slowly nodded. I'm tired of this. The way Jeff acted and the way he was always hiding something from me. I was tired of trying for weeks. If he wanted like this, then I shouldn't force him.. "alright" I whispered, causing him to look up to me with somehow tears in his eyes.

 "alright" I whispered, causing him to look up to me with somehow tears in his eyes

(Imagine it's Jeff xD sorry not sorry peeps)
"Jeff.. just please don't call me" You tried so hard not to cry and you tried to hard to smile through the pain.