"But i miss him" Jeff Atkins x Reader #2

I guess the gif doesn't show so ima put it here:

*Crying heart eyes, crying heart eyes and crying heart eyes*

Warning(s): Drunk reader (For those who doesn't like drinking) Making out/ almost smut/slight smut, fluff

This is inspired by this one Jeff Atkins x Reader in tumblr

And like I said before I can't promise that my English is gonna be good

But I just hope you enjoy ❤️
________________________

He pushed his body against mine as I craved to hold into his back/skirt as his hands were on my hips. The feeling of his lips were making me inside and it felt like I needed him. Right now. Just him. If you were more sober you would have hide your feeling of wanting him. Of needing his lips and his touch you missed. But the alcohol already started to effect you, and you were being. You.

He pressed his touch inside of your mouth, while continuing kissing. Without even thinking your leg was already on his back waist. You felt that he was already hard. He was slowly thrusting against you and wishing your neck, not caring if he left a small hickey. And let me tell you, he loves your small moans. His hands traveled down to your shorts and was about to take it down, Monty came out of nowhere. "Atkins! You're coming?" He asked. "Yeah" he said quietly still looking down at me. "Where?" You whispered trying not to sound disappointed or desperate, mostly clingy. "Beer pong" he said and left.

You just stand there, looking at him as he left. Every step he took you felt like you needed him. You immediately rushed to the kitchen to get drunk. You wanted to forget everything. You got your solo cup that Jeff punched out of your hand and filled it up again. You drank and drank and drank until you couldn't stand on your feet.

You wondered around and didn't know what to do because your mind was all messed up. You suddenly went to where Zach was, and was about to fall but he checked you. "Woah! Y/N how much did you drink" he said. "Does it matter. We're here to have fun, right?" You were laughing. "Yeah but you're too wasted, we need to get you home" "No I'm not leaving!" You sounded like a kid. And left "Y/N" Zach shouted for behind but you just left. You wondered everywhere in the house. "Look who got wasted" Jessica said. You just rolled  and continued walking. You were outside at Jess's back yard, your eyes landed on Jeff once again. Your feet dragged you to him, and you couldn't control it. You reached him and fell on him. He hold you tight around your waste. "You know you're handsome, right?" God what am I even saying, you thought. You laid your hand on his chest and laid your head on it. "But I miss.. him..." You whispered. "I miss.. you" you whispered and pointed at his chest "Y/N how much did you drink?..." you started to count. "I don't know.." you said confused. "Well the party is over for you. Let's go home" "No! I just want to lay my head on your chest" you said hugging him by his neck, giving mini kisses on his neck. He rubbed your back as his face were hiding at the top of your head. You could feel his smile. God even though you were drunk you just wanted to stay like this. Even though you were drunk, you knew with Jeff you were safe.

"If we go home you can lay your head on it whenever time you want" he whispered to your ears. Jeff helped you to his car, his arm tightened around you.

You sat on his car, you slept through the whole ride home. You opened your eyes as Jeff was carrying you. When he reached your room he immediately laid you on your bed and gently laid your head on the pillow. You closed your eyes and felt his hands stroke your hair.

When you woke up you rushed to the bathroom and fell down on your knees and started to throw up everything. You felt someone hold your hair back for you. You didn't get scared or got surprised, even though you didn't remember Jeff was with you. You recognized his hands. After throwing up you went to your bed and just sat.

Jeff sat next to you and handed you a glass of water. "Hey there. How are you feeling?" He said softly. "Want me to answer honestly?" You said sipping on your water. "Guess not good?" He said tucking your hair back your ear. "Jeff why are you here?" You said quietly drawing things on the glass with your finger. "I'm here to take care of my favorite girl. My girl". You didn't say anything. You didn't even know what to say. "Baby.. I know you don't want to talk to me, or don't even want me to be here. Maybe this is not the right time but I don't know when else I need to tell you..." it was a second of silence which meant that he was allowed to talk and that you wasn't going to push him away. "Baby, I can't live like this. These past 2 weeks were just straight up hell to me. I'm sorry for being so jealous over Zach.. but seeing you always with him and you laughing with each other and having fun. I feel like he's making you happier than I do.. I love you Y/N. I really do, so fucking much" You threw yourself on him and hugged him so tight. "Jeff, you know that's not even close to the truth. You don't need to apologize baby, I love you. So much. I swear to god you make me happier than Zach" you said, your face on the crock of his neck. He laid you to his chest and kissed your lips sweetly. Right now, everything was just perfect, and you loved Jeffrey Atkins. So much
__________________________