"What did he hide from me?" Jeff Atkins x Reader #1

After 50 years, I could come up with this finally :'D

Fam, ima rewatch 13 reasons why.

It's probably shitty but ima try my shot anyways TOT

Warning: None i Guess, just language

But I just hope you enjoy :3
___________________________

You were at your room getting ready, but all you would think about was your boyfriend, Jeff Atkins. Lately these past weeks you've been seeing him with some other girls at school. I always tried to brush it away but enough was enough. I was gonna ignore him until he tell me why.

I just put my hair on a bun and I wore some jeans and a little bit big and long peach light pink T- shirt. I jumped as someone's hands were wrapped around my waists from my back. I sighed at my boyfriend and just looked at him in without no emotions. "Really?" You day coldly. "You could have at least tell me that you were coming" and then walked away rolling your eyes. How could he act like nothing was going on?
"Wow someone's little grumpy this morning?" He teased but in a cute and soft laugh and tried to hug you again from your back, but you pulled away. You turned around to face him. His smile has completely faded and he was serious. "Babe what's wrong? Why won't you talk to me?" He asked looking at you worried.

You were mad because of what he did, and mostly because he acted like none of this was happening and that he just couldn't notice that you were noticing everything

You were mad because of what he did, and mostly because he acted like none of this was happening and that he just couldn't notice that you were noticing everything. Why wouldn't he say anything? Didn't he trust you? Didn't he love you? You were mostly bad at yourself because you couldn't say anything. You felt mad because you didn't like to be jealous, but you were. You didn't like seeing the one you loved with some other girls. You were scared to lose him. You just sighed. "Nothing, Jeff. Let's just go to school" you looked at ground and started to walk to the door. Jeff was the one usually driving you to school, even though you told him many times that it's okay if he doesn't pick you every morning, he did it. Jeff was such a gentleman. Mostly the guys that went to the same school as you (Liberty high) was just assholes and horny dicks. Jeff was none like that, and every since you got to be with someone like him you felt like the luckiest girl. He went to open the passenger seats door, like always. It kinda melted your heart. You wanted to grab his face and just smash your lips against his. Just hug him again. But after all the things he hides, it would feel weird.

The car ride was just silent. Jeff was the one breaking the silent. "Babe.. please tell me what's wrong" he said leaning his head against your shoulder. "You know I don't like it when you don't talk to me" he mumbles through your shoulders. You just wanted to stay like this, not moving. "Let's just go Jeff..." you said while he looked up at you with a sad puppy look. Damn, your beautiful eyes makes me fall in love with you even more" you thought of yourself. You walked up to the school and searched after your friend Hannah. While searching for her your eyes landed on Jeff at the end of the corridor where his locker with a girl. He seemed happy. It was like he didn't think about you at all. You felt your heart shatter but decided to not show it. Suddenly someone jumped in front of you. "Y/N!" Your friend Hanna's shouted. "Geez Hannah, what now?" You chuckled, unlocking your locker. "You heard about Jess's party, right?" "Jessica Davis?" "Yes. And I would totally love it if my best friend joined me" "to save your ass from doing thing you should?" We both laughed. "So you're coming, right?" She asked and you could see the hope in her eyes. "Hmm" you made a thinking face. "Pleeeaaasse" she sounded like a child. "Alright fine, I'm coming. I don't have anything to do either" I said. "Yes! Y/N you're the best" she said hugging me. She left happily to an other direction

 She left happily to an other direction

You just sighed and locked your locker. "Hey ba-" "See you Jeff" You cut off Jeff by walking away, not even looking at him. He did it again. Why did he do that? What did he hide from me?

After school

You got ready for the party Hannah was talking about earlier. You typed a message to Hannah, letting her know that you were coming.

You were assumed that your boyfriend would be there too

You were assumed that your boyfriend would be there too. You got your phone and left the house, but all you could think about was Jeff. Why those girls? What was going on? The thought of losing him because of him broke your heart. While you were walking, your eyes teared. You fought them back. Even thought how much you wanted to cry because of the fear of losing him, you couldn't. So you just took a deep breath and forced a smile and walked into Jessica's house. Sweaty teenagers were running, dancing and making out, which made it clear they were already drunk. You passed everyone to try to find your friends, Clay and Hannah. You saw them taking a pic with Kat. You let a small laugh as you walked up to them.

"Y/N!" Hannah shouted and walked up to you to hug you

"Y/N!" Hannah shouted and walked up to you to hug you. "Hey Hannah Banana. Hey Jensen" you say to your friends. "You came here alone? You usually come with Jeff" Clay asked. "Oh, Yeah. Just wanted something different today" you tried to find a good reason to hide the real fact. "He's here, by the way" you just forced a small smile, and looked at Hannah's for help, she was the only one knowing

Hannah's POV:
Y/N looked at me, I could see the pain in her eyes whenever someone talked about Jeff. But it was more like 'help me' look. "Helmet why don't you go and have fun with Jeff?" I asked Clay and he nodded because he noticed that she was not alright.

Normal POV:
"You alright?" Hannah asked. "Yeah" you whispered looking down, even though you wasn't alright. "Cmon let's get you something to drink" Hannah said, and out of nowhere, Jess came to both of you. "Hey girl!" She said hugging you. "I didn't expect you to come" she said. "Oh, well, I'm here" you said forcing a laugh

Clay POV:
"Why don't you just talk to her man?" I said. "I don't know what to say Clay! I hate seeing her like this.. it's like she doesn't love me anymore. I don't know what I did. I just want to fix everything" he said looking down. "Maybe you should tell her why you're always with those girls?" "What girls?" He asked. "Those girls you've had history with, and that you don't have anything with her. That you told her that you have a girlfriend, and all. Go make it up to her man, she's hurt thinking you're keeping things away from her" Jeff's eyes were filled with hurt, as I continued talking. "Clay, where is she? Where is she now, I need to talk to her" he said. "Inside with Hannah" without giving a second, he immediately rushed inside the house.
___________________________