"The fuck outta here"

Ya'll wanna know a april fools joke? My life

heuheuheuheuheu

Also this is really shitty

____________________________________________________________

It was after school. i was waiting outside school. There were the entrance door was to the school. Instead of going to the smoking place down the school, i was waiting to meet him. From the corner of my eyes, i saw Thomas looking at me from where he was. He had a camera around his neck but i assumed it was for school itself. I pushed my hands down my pockets and had my head up. I didn't want anything to take away someone special. Not this time.

"Hey" someone walked up to me, smiling. It felt like i could just smile non-stop, but i didn't due it's gonna make me cringe at myself. I felt a kind of relief when he actually decided to meet me. You know. The heavy feeling you get over doubting something.

"Hey. You finally decided to come..." i said, feeling myself blushing. I kind of just did a laugh to hide it. He smiled looking, looking down a little. It seemed like he was blushing. Tbh it was cute. Adorable.

"Yeah, of course.. i,uh.. why wouldn't i"

He stopped speaking for a while. Kind of like distracted

3rd person POV, just cause i can

His eyes fell down from her face to her lips. He felt weird inside. He didn't even know her. He didn't know anything about her. And her? She wanted to tell him everything. She didn't know him either, but it kind of felt right. To fuck everything else and just.. trust him. Even if it really was wrong and only felt right, she was still willing to, because fuck what everyone else thinks, right?

back to reader POV

There was it again. The same feeling. I didn't realize but i was looking at his eyes all the time.

"So.. whatchu got for me.. Atkins"

"Oh that's a surprise" he smirked at took my hand and dragged me to a car, which i assumed was his. We drove to a place that looked like a coffee shop or something. It had the tag Monet's on it.

"Where's this place?..." i said laughing a little.

"Soon you'll find out. Well if you ask me though. One of the best places ever. Cmon on" we got out of the car and walked in. At first i didn't want anything at all. But then i just wanted a cappuccino. I had a little money so i wanted to pay mine, but he insisted to pay. So you can imagine. Kind of a yes and no, you won't pay, i will pay, kind of argument for a whole minute, then i gave up and let him pay.

We sat down with our drinks, and had a little chit chat, like you know, normal people. Some of the times i thought about Thomas. I tried not to, but it sometimes got to me. Stressing me out. I tried to play it of, but it didn't seem to work either.

"You okay? Is something bothering you?" he asked, looking worried.

At first i just made a 'mmh' sound, unsure what to say. But something inside me wanted to tell him the truth. About how it is right now, at least

"I uh..-"

"If you want to, you can talk to me about you know. It can't be that bad" you think

"Is there someone bothering you? You know liberty high is filled with jerks, if someone is messing with you, i'll fuck em' up"

I raised a eyebrow to him, more because i found him adorable. And also that i had a freaking knife in my pocket so, no thanks hun. After some seconds of silence he spoke again.