"Stay the fuck away from her" - Jeff Atkins x Reader #2

*highkey dead inside cause life is mess and im just a depressed piece of kiddo while writing this* :')

Shoutout to my bestie. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be addicted...

To that song. HA! Okay, yea, no, I need a life

Feel free to roast the shit outta Bryce fucking Walker. Or what my 7 year old cousin says.

This "Round shit bag"

And no I don't have anything against the actor. Not even a bit. So please don't attack me

________________________________________________________________________________

"B-Bryce" I stuttered, standing up, ready to run away from whatever this freak wanted. And yes, tripping over and miserably trying to act like nothing happened and looking like a complete loser, wasn't helping much, just as you thought.

"Woah woah, Y/N, relaz. It's me. Your good old pal Bryce. What's the rush" He said laughing. BOI, you know why. "Heard you and Atkins had a fight" he sighed for a second and contiuned. "Some boys man. Can't keep their mouth shut the know how to behave, am I right?"

I looked down trying to find a way to get the fuck out of here without looking death desperate and a fool. "Wha.. what are you doing here anyways..." I said still looking at anywhere except that ugly face of Bryce. Please stay away from me Walker.

"Nah I just wanted to keep you in compeny, Y'know..." He said walking closer, which made me step away. "Especally a sweet girl like you don't deserve to ne hurt my assholes and end up alone..."  He was now right in front of me, his hand sliding down my upper arm which was showing skin due the hot wether.

"I- i gotta go, i-" Before i would even had the chance to escape, he had a grip on my arm, which I'm pretty sure is bruising right now. "You're not going anywhere Y/N" His voice was so different then normally, which was scary enough for anyone to run. "Let me go!" My adrenalin was high, If I had the right tool or something, i would stab his brain over and over and wouldn't get tired.

"Let me fucking go!" I tried to escspe but he held both of my arms, so there was no way. "Give up already Y/N, look around you like anyone cares. Might well shut that cute little mouth of yours" He said leaning in. Luckily I got one arm away from his grip. "FUCK OFF!" I slapped him, and without even thinking in seconds, Bryce was down. All the adrenalin made everything blurry, but i could still notice him. It was Jeff. He saved me...

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!" I heard Jeff scream, punching Bryce's face over and over again. You could even believe he would kill him if no one seperated them from each other.

Jeff took Bryce's shirt, and pulled him closer and said "You fucking heard me? You don't fucking touch her single hair strip or I'll fuck you up until you wish you were dead!" His voice was dangerous. Low but dangerous.

"Let's fucking go" Bryce said to the others, then they left.

Jeff then immediately turned around and cupped my face. "Are you okay?! Did he hurt you? Did that trash rat do anything to you? Tell me!"

"I.. I'm fine..." I lied. But it obviously wasn't true. Not from the tears that was falling down my face repeatedly. Jeff just pulled me into a tight hug. It felt so safe.. It felt like a moment I wanted to last forever. Just leaning against his chest. But it felt so wrong too...

"Tell me the truth Y/N" so i did. I showed him my arm. A big ass bruise shaped as a heart. "For fuck sakes!" He cursed under his breath repeatedtly. "FUCK!" Now he looked like he was ready to kill someone AGAIN. He pulled both of his hair trying to breath. "Jeff calm down.. whatever you do you can't get rid of assholes..." Trying to point the fact that he turned into a asshole. Think he got it..

"Look.. I'm.. so sorry. I'm sorry for every single word, every single bit of what i did.. Please let me explain.. I beg you, i'm so fucking stupid" His face was closer to mine now, his eyes were slightly red.

"Y/N I beg i would do anything to make it up to you. I swear" I looked down because i didn't know what to say. He did hurt me a lot.. but i hate to be that perso who don't listen to other people' side of the story. "Fine.. but, can i ask you for something?..." "Anything!" His eyes lighned when i finally said something. "Can you take me home?.. I-I know it's selfish to ask.. I-" "Say no more girl" He took my hand lead us to his car

________________________________________________________________________________

AND NO IM NOT DONE YET. HOPEFULLY I START WRITE THE LAST PART TOMORROW/TODAY HEYYAAAA. It's saturday and in Monday.. school...

Also It's 1am.

Also, the requests are open. Comment what you want next ya'll, cause as i have the other book "Cause It's Too Cold For You Here" i have to write on too because i started writing it on Turkey (summer) and In 2 days fall break is over and i'm desperatly empty for ideas, I'll use a little bit more time until next time i actually start to fully write again.

And life is depressing at this moment and i'm new in high school and that kind of stuff, i have other things to focus on. Hope ya'll 

Also if anyone wants to follow me on Ig: bagci.acelya