8

"Welcome back My lady

"Welcome back My lady." A guard said standing in front of the double door leading inside of the castle.

"It is good to be back." I smiled looking up at the big building. He bowed to me before walking to the side and gave a signal to the other guards that they could open the big doors. They soon took action and before i knew it the doors opened and i excitedly walked inside Bennet and R2 following me. I looked around the big room memories poring into my head. 

"It's beautiful." I head Bennet say behind me. Turning around i watched as he looked around the room. 

"You need to see the view on the other side." I said in a happy voice and began dragging him up the grand stairs laughing like crazy. At the top i ran and pushed open the door leading to the big balcony. We stooped when we reached the railing and looked out on the beautiful view. In front of was our famous garden that has been here for hundred upon hundred of years, and behind it stood a beautiful beach with sand whiter than the snow. "It has been so long." I said taking in the view. "I have totally forgotten how beautiful it is out here." I than said looking up at him.

"I could look at this for a life time and not get bored of it." He said before looking down at me. "Just the same thing as looking at your'e beauty."He than said looked into my eyes for a long time before shifting his gaze down to my lips. I quickly looked away knowing it would be wrong to take it any further.

"When i was younger i would always help the gardeners plant the flowers." I randomly told him looking down at the people work with smiles on their faces. "I would always get my dresses dirty and my mother would get super mad and make me help the maids wash the clothes." I smiled and laughed a little. "I have so many happy memories in that garden." I said with a big smile. "Yet, it is where the worst happened." I than said my smile disappearing and i felt tears form in my eyes.

"Lia?" Bennet said but i ignored him. "Lia, look at me." He than said and i slowly turned to look at him. I looked up into his brown eyes and down to his lips, before looking up in his eyes again. I watched as he copied my actions, our faces slowly lead toward each other. He quickly broke our eye contact by looking around for any sign of life before crashing our lips together. I felt the hairs on my body rise and the butterflies returned flying around in my stomach. I lifted my hand to rest it on his cheek as our lips moved in sync. Soon i realized what we where doing and broke our kiss by pushing him away from him. 

"No, we can't be doing this." I said looking back at the view leaning my elbows on the railing.

"Why can't we be doing this?" He asked with confusion in his voice.

"Because it is against the Jedi way." I said taking a deep breath.

"But i don't care about code." He whispers yelled to me. "I don't care what they are telling me to do or not to do." He than said a bit louder.

"Than you better began caring." I kindly said to him before turning around, and began walking inside. I brought my hand to touch my lips with where still plump from our passionate kiss.