31

10 years later

10 years later

"What have i missed?" I heard a voice recognized as Finnic's say.

"Nothing." I said as i watched him sit down on the chair beside me. "The malastare system are just being stupid as always." I than said looking back at the flaying pod holding Malastare's senator, as he spoke with the chancellor. Now being Palpatine for ten years.

"How fun." He joked making me laugh.

"Very." I sarcastically said with a small smile on my face. "How is our children?" I asked smiling even bigger when i thought of my five beautiful children.

"They are great." He said taking my hand in his. Well, six to correct myself. I have heard great things about Anakin. I don't know if my begging to Yoda helped, but Anakin began his training when he came back from Naboo. They say he is turning into one of the greatest Jedi in the galaxy.

"Good." I said looking at him, stroking my thumb on the back of his hand.

"My noble colleagues." I heard a familiar female voice say. I looked up to see a pod floating toward Palpatine. "Less than an hour ago, an assassination attempt was made against my life." The voice than said.

"Padme." I whispered to myself. An assassination attempt?

"One of my bodyguard and six others was ruthlessly and senselessly murdered." Padme said making the room fill with loud vices. I looked at Finnick in concerned only to see a confused look on his face. "I was the target, but more importantly, the security measure before you was the target. I have led the off position, to building this army. And someone will stop at nothing to assure it's passage." The than said making the room roar with voices again. "Wake up senators, you must wake up. If you offer separatist violence, they will only show violence in return. Many will loose their lives and all will loose their freedom." She told us making the Chancellor a little uneasy. "I pray you do not let fear lead us to disaster, vote down the security measure which is nothing less, than a declaration for war, does anyone want that? I can not believe they do." She said making every body clap, including me and Finnick. That is a well told speech.

"Oder, oder." The weird blue man standing beside Palpatine yelled.

"Due to the lateness of the hour and seriousness of this motion, we will take up the matters tomorrow. Until than the senate is adjourned." The chancellor said looking a little nervous.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I am going to visit her first thing in the morning." I told Finnick as we walked up the stairs to the living room.

"I will come with you." He answered with a yawn. 

"You can use the bathroom first, i will go and say goodnight to our children." I told him as we reached the hallway where the bedrooms was.

"Alright, kiss them goodnight for me." He smiled and leaned down giving me a kiss.

"I will." I said when we pulled away. He gave me one last smile before turning to walk to our bedroom. I copied his actions and turned and walked inside the first door behind me. I saw the little crib and smiled to myself as i walked up to it. There laid my little 9 moths baby boy, Sam, peacefully sleeping. Light snores was heard as he slept. Overtime i looked at him it reminded me of Anakin. He had the same sky blue eyes. I slowly leaned down and gave him a light peck on his forehead. Looking down at him before slowly backing out of the room. As the door closed i heard laughter. My head shot up in the direction i heard it. With slow steps i walked towards the door. I pressed my ear against it hearing hushed voices talk. I smiled to my self before pushing the gray button to revile the rest of my four children, one daughter and four sons. Their heads shoot up looking my direction.

"What are you four doing up so late?" I asked as i walked toward the bed they where sitting on.

"We where reading comics." My eldest son called Caleb said.

"Comics?" I said raising my brows as i sat down on his bed. "What is Comics?" I asked curiously.

"It is like a book, but with pictures." My only daughter named Millie, told me handing over a thick block of paper.

"Where did you find these?" I asked as i opened it.

"Caleb found them at the library." John my second eldest son told me.

"Caleb reader them to us." My second youngest son, Leon said with a cute smile on his face.

"What is it about?" I asked handing the paper back to Caleb.

"It is about a girl and a boy, flying thru the galaxy fighting for peace." Caleb told me before yawning.

"This comic sound very fun, but it way past bed time for that." I said raising my brows at them. "Come on go back to your rooms, i will come and kiss you goodnight." I said making them cheer before running out of the room, leaving me alone with Caleb. "You are to good Caleb." I said stroking his cheek, making him smile. I opened my arms and he sat up from his bed and hugged me. "Goodnight love." I said kissing his forehead.