15

"Open up the door." I yelled at the top of my lungs, banging my fists as hard as i could agains the metal door. "Do as i say or you will have to deal with the senate!" I yelled but nobody answered. I hissed annoyed and sat down on the floor giving up. I have probably been here for an hour, and all i have done is yelling for somebody to open the door.  All i wanted right now was lay in Bennet's arms. I wonder where he is, i hope R2 found him and they are both safe. I shoudn't have come here, i should have let the senate deal with it. I am so dumb and stupid, i am not fit for a leader. But i finally got to see my mother again, all this years i have longed to see her and i finally did. She had grown old but she was still just as beautiful as i remember her being.

"I hope you like the cell." Someone said cutting my thought off.

"No i hate it." I said giving him an cold stare. "Why are you doing this to us?" I asked standing up."First you kidnap my mother, than you kill my father-"

"I need those plans." Dave cut me off crossing his arms over his chest.

"What plans?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"You know what i mean." He said.

"No i don't." I said annoyed.

"Stop pretending you don't know!" He showed in my face. "You are the leader of Corellia you have to know." He told me.

"I don't know what you are talking abou-"

"Tell me where they are." He shouted pushing me agains the wall making me fall to my knees.

"I don't know." I said touching my back in pain.

"This is hopeless." I heard him say before i heard him walkout and the door closed him.

I hissed in pain as i tried to sit up against the wall. I sat there for some minutes trying to ease the pain. "Please if there are anyone up there please help me." I whisper to myself in hope and seconds later the door opened and i opened my eyes to see Bennet rushing towards me making me smile. 

"Are you ok." He asked bowing down to my level.

"Yes." I nodded with a smile. "How did you find me?" I asked standing up on my feet.