16

"The senate apologizes for not taking action My Lady

"The senate apologizes for not taking action My Lady." The chancellor said sitting in front of me. "And we fully understand why you went to Malastare." He than said.

"Thank you, but this is not what i wanted to talk to you about." I said making him nervous. "There is something you have not told me that i should know." I said a little angry.

"And what is that?" He nervously asked with a smile.

"You remember telling me that the Sith was doing this to my family because of 'money, resources you name it'." I said giving him ironic smile. "I know you knew it was because of some plans belonging to Corellia property. And me, the leader of Corellia have never been told anything about these plans." I told him my face turning red of anger.

"They never told you?" He asked trying to save him self.

"No 'you' didn't chancellor." I smiled.

"I'm terribly sorry My lady." He apologized. "It wasn't my place to not tell you." He than said a little embarrassed.

"I know." I smiled. "Now, tell me about these plans." I said resting my chin on my hand.

"Well it is a weapon." He said looking down at his hands. "A weapon so powerful it can destroy a planet." He finally said and my face fell.

"And what stopped you from not telling me." I asked him.

"We didn't want the plans to get into the wrong hands." He told me looking up at me again.

"What makes you think i would do that?" I than asked offended.

"Well you are pretty young-"

"That is enough chancellor." I said just as it knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled my eyes not leaving Kalpana. The door opened and Yodas small green figure came into my sight. "Ah, Yoda perfect timing." I happily said still sitting. "The chancellor was just leaving." I said smiling to the Chancellor.

"But." He started surprised.

"But what?" I asked and he didn't answer. "Bye Kalpana, you are not yet forgiven." I smiled and he stood up in surprise slowly leaving the room.

"Hello good friend, sit down." I smiled and he walked to sit down in the chair the Chancellor had just sat in.

"I am sorry for you're loss." Yoda said sitting in the chair in front of my desk. Me and Bennet came to coruscant yesterday and asked for Yoda at once.

"It is ok." I smiled. "She is with my father now, which is where she belongs." I told him.

"Brave you where." He than said nodding.

"Thank you, but i wasn't the only one being brave." I said straightening my back. "All of it was my idea, Bennet was only doing his job protecting me." I told him. "Without him i would probably be dead." I than said looking into his green eyes.

"That, i know." He said. 

"I think he is ready for the trails." I told him with a smile and he nodded.

"I know he is." He said. "Talk to the council i will." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled with a nod. "But there is something else i want to talk to you about." I said getting serious. "The night before we went to Malastare, i dreamed." I told him furring my brows. "And the dream felt so real, it was like a sign or something." I than said looking down at my hands. "And the dream became the truth, it was like i saw into the future." I said looking back up at him.

"A vision you saw." He said with closed eyes. "The force it was." He said pointing his finger at me.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked confused.

"You are strong with the force Lia Mara." He said opening his eyes again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I stood on the balcony connected to my bedroom looking up at the sky. It was pitch black outside but the city was bright with lights as always. I couldn't stop thinking about what Yoda had said, am i really force sensitive? But that has to mean one of my parents was. They never told me anything about being force sensitive. But i don't want to be a Jedi, i couldn't be one anyway. I am probably to old, and i already have a profession. 

But then my thoughts wandered to Bennet and that made me smile. We kiss, we touch each other, we exchange beautiful word and we have confessed our love for each other. But i have no knowledge of what we are gonna call ourselves when we are together. Are we a couple, or are we close friends who kiss. I don't know. I want to be with him at all times, and show other people how much we love each other. But we can't, if i want to be with him forever, i can't tell anybody and we would have to keep it a secret. I don't know if i could live a lie. but i don't know if i could live without him. 

"Hello." I heard Bennet said from behind me.

"Hello." i said giving him a small kiss. "I was just think about you." I said as he held me in his arms.

"Really, what where you thinking." He asked with a smile.

"I was thinking about." I started but was lost for words. "What are we?" I finally asked after a while.

"What do you want us to be then?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I don't know." I said leaving his arms looking back at the tall buildings. "But i do know we would have to keep it a secret and live a lie." I said leaning my elbows on the railing. "And i also know i can't live without you." I than said looking at him standing beside me.

"Are you willing to live like this?" He asked me looking down at me.

"I am willing to anything for our love Bennet." I whispered looking into his dark brown eyes.

Authors note.

It is not over yet love......