20

1 year later

1 year later

"Nine." I counted out loud, holding my hands over my eyes. "Ten!" I shouted taking my hands of my eyes with an exiting smile. I heard small giggles from the door behind me, so i turned around and opened door. I looked around the music room before hearing the small giggles again. My head turned to the left and my eyes landed on a brown oak chest, with instruments laying helter-skelter around on the floor. Smiling to myself i began taking small steps toward it. 

"I wonder where they have hidden themselves." I said pretending to not know where they were. "Found you!" I yelled opening the chest. The two children screamed dramatically before laughing.

"You scared us Lia." The little boy named Lan said after the laughter died down.

"You are so good in this game Lia." The little girl sitting beside him named Anna said.

"Well i wasn't very good at it when i was a little girl." I told them.

"You weren't?" The little girl talked again with a confused look and i shock my head.

"How did you become so good." The boy than asked curiously.

"I learnt from the best, my mother." I than told them with a big smile on my face. "But i know what you two are good at." I said.

"What?" They asked in sync.

"Catch me if you can." I shouted before turning and ran as fast as i could out of the room, i looked behind me to see them running after me laughing. I smiled and looked forward again to see a guar standing some meter in front of me. I slowed down with a confused look on my face.

"My lady." He said with a bow when i reached him.

"Yes?" I said still confused.

"You have visitors." He told me.

"But i am not expecting anyone today-"

"Lia?" I heard the twins say behind me. "Why did you stop." Anne asked as i turned to look at them.

"Sorry little ones, I have to get back to work." I said sadly leaning down to their level.

"Are you gonna play with other children." The boy said with a sad face.

"Of course not." I laughed. "I only play with you two, because you are my favorites." I told them ruffling their hair. Smiles covered their faces. "I am probably going to a boring meeting with politicians, ewwwww." I than said and they laughed.

"Ewwww." They said in sync still laughing.

"We can play another day, yes?" I said and they nodded. "Good bye loves." I said kissing their heads. "Go find you're dad." I than said and they ran away. I smiled to myself raising up to my feet agains and turning back to the guard. "Show me the way." I told the man.

Minutes later we walked into my big office where a figure was sitting on the small sofa. "Jedi?" I said confused, he stood up and bowed. "Sorry for the wait, i was playing hide and seek with Lasses children." I told him smiling walking to sit on the other side of my desk.

"Thats alright My lady." Ki-Adi-Mundi said with a small nod.

"So what brings you to Corellia?" I asked leaning my elbows on the desk.

"Well we have been fighting on the planate of Nal Hutta." Mundi told me and i nodded in understand. "We where successful but our ship got problems on our way back to Coruscant." He than said. 

"You need a place to stay, yes?" I asked with raised brows. 

"Yes." He responded me.

"Of course you can stay here!" I happily told him. "Jedi have done so many good things for me and my older family, i owe you my life." I told him.

"Thank you My lady, i will remember you're sweet words and you're help." He said standing and giving me a bow. "But i have eighteen man downstairs." He told me sitting down again.

"That is not a problem Jedi master, i have more rooms than i can count in this building." I told him. "Is there any other Jedi here?" I asked in hope.

"Yes there is." I smiled and i felt butterflies fly around in my stomach. "Jedi knight Bennet Barrel Skywalker is here too, you probably remember him from protecting you some years back." Yes i do, i thought.

"Yes i do Jedi." I told him with a small nod. "I will inform my guards to show you and you're men to you're rooms." I said to him. "I will also get my men to fix your ship, and you and you're soldiers is going to eat dinner with me tonight, to honor your braveness." I than said.

"Thank you My lady."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Open." I smiled at the guard as i heard shoutred of drunk men on the other side. 

"My Lady." He said and opened the door. As i walked thru the door the room got quiet and the only noise who was heard, was my heels hitting against the hard marble floor. I looked around the room as i walked, my eyes landed on a figure belonging to the man i promised to love and a smile crept on my series face. He was sitting beside me at the end of the table, with Mundi sitting in front of him. I stopped walking when i was standing in front of my seat, my eyes never leaving Bennet's.

"I hope you like the rooms you have been given." I shouted to the men with a smile on my face, everybody yelled yeses in response. "Tonight i want you to sleep well before you return home and kiss you're loved ones." I than said looking around. "I am forever grateful for you're fighting to make the galaxy a better place, therefor in memory of my gratefulness i will give you a medal which i give to all of my soldiers here on Corellia." I told them my smile never leaving my face. "I hope you will enjoy you're stay and the meal." I said before sitting down in my seat. Everybody gave me applause and roared in happiness. I heard many shout 'thank you'. "Cheers!" I yelled holding my glass with alcohol in it, up in the air. 

"Cheers!" Everybody said in sync raising their glasses before taking a sip of it. The room was filled with loud conversations again.

"This is very nice of you My Lady." Mundi said with a smile.

"Well, i just want everybody to be happy." I told him before turning to Bennet. "It has been far to long Bennet." I told him taking another sip go my drink before placing it down on the table. 

"It has My Lady." He responded with a smirk on his face.

"I will never thank you enough for your protection and help of destroying the Sith's." I told him but under the table my hands slowly reached for his hand, giving him a small note.

"I was only doing my job My lady."