21

It was some hours after dinner and i was sitting on my small sofa in the sitting part of my bedroom. The dinner was lovely and later they even sang a song to me which was hilarious. I laughed and smiled thru whole thing, it was the best time i have had in a long while. These politics is killing me slowly. Me and Bennet finally got to talk properly for the first time in three months, with i enjoyed, i missed his company. The past year i have began to really miss him, my longing for him has build itself stronger. I wasn't the little girl who fell in love with a Jedi anymore. I was now a woman who needed her husband at all times. And i was starting to think that i had to produce an Eire for the throne. My love for Bennet is gonna last forever but at some point, if he really loves me, leave the Jedi order and start  a family with me. 

"Lia?" A whisper said from the door softly knocking on the door. My head turned in the direction before i stood up and jogged towards the wooden door. I slowly pushed the handle down and pushed it open. There stood my Bennet still in his robes handsome as ever. A smile crept on my face and i took his hand in mine and dragged him inside the room. His hands went around my waist and i leaned my hands on his cheeks. We stood there studying each other before Bennet playfully pushed me agains the door. I laughed and finally kissed his plump lips.

"I have missed you my husband." I said once our lips left one another. 

"I have missed you my wife." He responded smiling. "You looked absolutely beautiful this evening my lady." He flirty said his hand stroking down my back before grabbing my lower part. I giggled and my hand rested on his cheek again.

"I love you." I said leaning in so our lips where millimeters away.

"I love you too." He said before closing the gab between us. ur lips moved in sync, his hands moved up to my waist. He began leading me to my bed, my hand still resting on his cheek and the other on his higher back. He pushed me down on the bed making me laugh. He quickly took his robe and shirt off before crawling on top of me, pulling my lips up to his again. My hand went back to his neck as his where to busy trying to take my nightdress of. He finally got a hold of it and helped me take it of. He tossed the dress to the side leaving me bare. We stared at each other for a while before i took action and pushed him down beside me and crawled on top of him. My hands ran down his chest and his stomach. He looked at me with love in his eyes before running both his hands up from my hips, up my waist and stopped at my chest. He leaned up and kissed in-between them, i rested my hands behind his head and hugged him close to me. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. His hands left my breasts and crawled up to my upper back, hugging me back. We stayed like this for what felt like hour before i put my hands on the sides of his head making him look up into my eyes. Then i kissed him and we learnt to love each other in other new ways we had never experienced before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -     

The next morning i woke up to strays of sunlight shining in my face. I quickly covered my eyes and turned to the other side. There was Bennet peacefully sleeping like an angel, his mouth was open and small snores was heard. Smiling to myself i strokes his cheek and leaned to give him a small sweet kiss. He raised his eyebrows in confusion before open his eyes slightly. "Good morning my handsome husband." I said cuddling into his bare body.

"Well good morning my beautiful wife." He said with a smile n his face kissing the top of my head. "Why did you wake me, it is way to early." He asked me stretching.

"Well, it is not exactly so 'early', and they are probably looking for you." I told him drawing circles on his chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, i just want to sleep." He yelled rubbing his eyes. 

"Shhhhh." I hushed him putting my finder on his lips.

"What can i say, it was a long night yesterday." He teased me which made my cheeks go pink. I gave him a cold look before pushing him out of the bed. He fell down n the floor with a loud thud and he growled in pain. I crawled to his side of the bed looking down at his naked built frame laying face down on the floor.

"Don't tease me Mr Skywalker." I said leaning my chin down on my hands.

"Noted." He said rolling on his back.

"Now get out before you get expelled from the Jedi order." I joked with a big smile on my face.

I am back! Sorry for the long wait, but i am now 100% sure that school is trying to kill me. A cliche excuse but what can i say, i am pretty normal. I can't promise to update that often, but it is soon winter break and than i will try to update once a day.<3 <3 <3