14

"Is this it?" Bennet asked as we hid behind a pointed stone outside the big, dark, dull building

"Is this it?" Bennet asked as we hid behind a pointed stone outside the big, dark, dull building. Around it was many tubes sticking out of it. Oil. There where many men with guns walking around, wearing the same clothes those man at the Senate building.

"Yes i am pretty sure this is it." I said looking around. "You see that man standing over there." I said pointing at the man standing near the back door, and he nodded. "He is wearing the same clothes as the men at the Senate building." I told him taking my hair out of the ponytail. "And also the same clothes as the man who took my mother." I than said putting my hood on over my head.

"So what is the plan?" He asked me putting his own hood on.

"We have to go in that door." I said pointing to the door where the man was standing. Bennet nodded in agreement. "Follow me." I than said sneaking towards the wall of the building when the man was watching the other direction. Bennet and R2 followed my actions. I slowly sneaked up from behind the man and hit him in the back of the head with my blaster and he fell down to the ground making no sound. "Come R2 you have to open the door." I said making him roll in my direction, he sticked his key thing into the wall and second later the door open and we all walked inside.

"You are good." He said smiling at me and pushing the button witch makes the door close.

"I know." I said looking around if there where any life, witch there was not. "This is what we are gonna do." I said taking my backpack off my back and laying it down of the glossy black metal floor. "When we are looking around for my mother, we are gonna place these bombs around the building." I than said giving him one of the bags witch where filled with bombs. "Once we find my mother we blow the building up and take the local transportation back to Naboo." I explained and he nodded understanding. "We will split and R2 will come with me." I finally said putting the backpack back on my back. "Understood?" I asked raising my brows.

"Yes but why do you get to have R2." He asked me crossing his arms.

"Because he is mine, i am a women and you have a lightsaber." I answered crossing my own arms.

"Alright." Ha said looking down at me.

"Alright." I smiled before turning away from him but stopped. This may be the last time i see him. I took a deep breath before turning back to face him reaching up giving him a passionate kiss. "Just in case we die." I said once we pulled away. "The short time we have known each other i have learned to love you ways i shouldn't." I told him laying my hand on his cheek. "I know i said it was wrong, but right now it feels like it's right." I said looking at him intensely. "I truly love you Bennet, and i feel like i always have." I told him. "Even when we didn't know know each other." I than said laying my other arm on his other cheek.

"I love you too." He said before reached down kissing my lips his arms hugging my waist. 

"We have to hurry." I said breaking the kiss laying my hands on his chest. 

"I know." He said and i smiled at him for the last time before turning away from beginning to walk down the hallway R2 by my side.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I watched as the man in all black turn around the corner before walking down the hallway. "Come on R2." I told him as we walked side by side. We stopped when we reached the end taking out a bomb and attached it onto the wall, making it light up in a red shade. I turned around to see a window overlooking outside, it is something familiar with this. I looked around, it feels like i have been here before. "R2, can you go and find Bennet." I asked turning to look at him. He beeped in response before turning rolling down the hallway we just walked down. I looked around a little more before i heard a woman scream. My head turned to the direction where i heard the scream. My dream! This is just like in my dream, i thought just before another scream was heard. I ran down to where i heard the scream. 

"Tell me or i will kill you!" I heard the man from my dream shout and i ran even faster. 

"Mother!" I screamed turning my blaster towards the glass. Everybody in the room looked at me just as i pulled the trigger, making the glass shutter into thousands of peaces. I threw my gun down on the ground, before jumping thru the window, running trowars my mother laying on the bed. "Mother." I said looking into her green forest eyes.

"Lia mara?" She asked in confusion.

"Yes it is me." I said tears welling up in my eyes as i stroked her cheek. She smiled with love in her eyes. Than i felt arms pulling me away from her. "No let go of me." I said trying to wiggle out of their thighs grip.

"No let her go, she doesn't know anything." She yelled trying to sit up. Know what?

"Oh, isn't it the leader of Corellia." The man from the dream said walking towards me. "It was such a hard task to try and kidnap you, but here you are coming to us." He said with a big smile.

"Dave, pleas let her go she doesn't know anything." My mother pleaded with a cry. What do i not know?

"Silence!" The man called Dave shouted. "Take her to one of the cells." He than said before walking out of the room.

"No." She the cried out.

"Mother." I screamed turning to look at her one last time.