40

"Hidden safe the children must be kept

"Hidden safe the children must be kept." Yoda said as we sat around the table. I hadn't spoke since Padme's death. How could i let her die, i should have tried to save her.

"Somewhere the Sith's will not sense their presence." Obi-Wan told us making Yoda itch behind his ear and think.

"Hmmmm, split up they should be." Yoda than said turning his chair to look at Bail.

"My wife and i will take the girl, we have always talked about adopting a baby girl." Bail said with a small smile on this face. "She will be loved with us." Bail told us nodding his head. It was true, he and his wife couldn't make any children. When ever they visited us on Corellia they would always run around and play with boys and girl.

"And what about the boy?" Obi-Wan asked stroking hid beard.

"To Tatooine, to his family send him." Yoda said making me look up at him. Family?

"I will take the boy and watch over him." Obi-Wan than said and stood up as well as Bail. I stayed seated.

"Until the time is right, disappear we will." He said and Bail walked out of the room. "Master Kenobi and Lia, wait a moment." He than said making me look up at him. "Master Kenobi, in our solitude on Tatooine, training i have for you." He told Obi-Wan making me return my stare at the table.

"Training?" Obi-Wan asked curiously.

"An old friend has learned the path to in mortality. One who has returned from the another world of the Force. Your old master." Yoda told him.

"Qui-Gon?" Obi-Wan said in surprise.

"Learn to commune with him, i will teach you." Yoda than told him.

"Than you so much master Yoda!" The Jedi master said in excitement. I than heard his footsteps leave the room, leaving me and Yoda all alone. 

"Come closer." Yoda said and i looked up at. I took a deep breath before standing up from the chair and taking small steppes towards him.

"You had right Yoda."I told him while sitting down in the chair in front of him. "He did turn to the dark side, and it is all my fault." I said feeling my eyes water.

"To ask you this, i have always wanted to." He said looking at me with his electric green eyes. "To leave him to be a slave, you did. But why, i never understood." Yoda than said looking at me with confusion.

"I had to leave him, it is against the law for a royal to have children outside marriage, they would kill us both. I could have adopted him to a good family, but my sense told me to not do so. I knew he would become a Jedi, i knew he would be alright. Those ten days i held him close to my chest, i dreamt. I dreamed he would become a powerful Jedi, but i never saw this coming. That's why i told you to try, because i knew he would be good. But i guess my sense and dreams fooled me." I told him looking down at my lap.

"You dreamt?" He asked me.

"Yes, do you remember when i told you i saw my mother was hurting in it turned out to be true. I had those about Anakin too." I told him shipping my stare to him.

"Yes!" Yoda suddenly yelled making me jump. "It all makes sense." Yoda than said his eyes wide in shock.

"What? What makes sense?" I asked in confusion.

"The chosen one, Anakin never was!" He said looking at me.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"How could i be so stupid." Yoda than said face palming himself. "The chosen one has to be created thru a Sith, not thru motherhood." He told me pointing his finger at me. "You are the chosen one." He whispered with wide eyes. My once confused face turned into a shocked one.

"Yoda, you have to be wrong, i am no Jedi." I said shacking my head while letting out a laugh.

"Putting a child inside a mother struggling to have children, than killing the child's parents when she is older." Yoda told me looking at me with kind eyes.

"You are wrong." I yelled quickly lifting myself up from the stool. "I am not the chosen one, i can't be." I than said turning my back to him, trying to maintain my heavy breathing. 

"Never wrong, i am." He suddenly said making me think. I can't be the chosen one! That is not possible! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This is not right. I turned my head around to look at Yoda one last time before running out of the room.