28

6 years later

6 years later

"Are you nervous?" Lana asked me as she brushed down my gold dress with her hands.

Yes, i thought. "No." Told her with a smile. "I am never nervous." I than said fidgeting with my diamond bracelet.

"If you say so." She laughed and stood up straight. "You look absolutely beautiful Lia." She told me scanning over my appearance. 

"Thank you." I said and took a deep breath.

"Hello, yes hello. Can i get everybody's attention." I faintly heard a voice say from the other side of the door in front of me. "We are here today to celebrate the ten year anniversary of our favorite politicians leadership. It is said that she is one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy, and may i add that she is extremely single." He said making me laugh a bit. "Pleas welcome Lia Mara Dolores, leader of Corellia." He finally said and the double doors opened and everybody clapped and cheered. I slowly walked towards the male who introduced me, who was standing at the top of the grand stairs. When i reached him he reached for my hand and kissed it. I gave him a smile before losing down at the room filled with people. 

"Firstly i want to thank everybody for coming here to Coruscant to celebrate me." I started and everybody clapped again. "And i also want to thank this gentleman here for saying such kind words about me and reviling my secrets." I joked making him blush and also making everyone laugh. "For ten years i have ruled over a planet, which i hope i have done well. And if not pleas send me a massage." I than said making everyone laugh again. "I don't want this night to only be about me, but also those that have served me and the those who i serve." I told them  with emotion. "Enjoy." I lastly said and began walking down the stairs. I looked around the room and saw Mina talking with Palpatine. When i reached the bottom i walked up to them.

"Hello." I said joining their little circle.

"Hello Lia." Mia said and gave me a hug.

"Hello." The male senator said kissing both of my cheeks. "You are so well at speeches, you have to teach me one day." He said taking a sip of his glass.

"Thank you." I smiled as i picked up a drink from a droid. "So what where you to talking about before i interrupted you." I asked taking a sip of my glass.