25

4 months later

4 months later

"You promise." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Yes, i promise!" He said with a laugh. "Its only a small mission, go there without me. I will be there in some days, Ok?" He said and put his hands around my waist.

"Ok." I said and stroke my hands over my big stomach. "Can you believe it's only some weeks left." I asked looking down at y stomach.

"I can't wait to meet him or her." He said. His hands left my waist to rest on my cheeks and gave me a small kiss witch i immediately returned. "I have been thinking." He said once our lips where unattached.

"About what?" I asked resting one of my hands on his shoulder. 

"I think it's time for me to leave the Jedi order." He said and looked down at the ground.

"Are you sure? They just ranked you master." I said furring my eyebrows.

"No, i want to do this." He told me looking up at my face again. "I want to start a family with you." He than said.

"I think you need to think thru this a little more." I told him.

"But isn't this what you want?" He asked shacking his head.

"Yes or i don't know, but i don't think this it is what you want." I said stroking his cheek.

"My lady?" A manly voice said from the small communicator beside the elevator.

"Yes." I said looking at the small speaker.

"Your ship is standing ready at the roof." He said second later.

"Thank you, i will be up in some minutes." I answered and looked down at the ground waiting for the speaker to turn off. Once the small buzzing noise stopped i lied up at Bennet again. "Think thru this before you do anything, ok?" I said and he nodded. "Good bye Bennet, i will see you in some days." I than said and gave him one more kiss.

"Goodbye my love." He said and gave me a hug. Once we pulled away i smiled at him and walked inside the elevator leaving him all alone in our apartment, a weird feeling of sadness and emptiness felt in my heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I have missed breathing Corellian air." I said walking off the ship, side by side Joulee and Lana.

"Me too." Lana said as we walked towards my big summer castle. So many memories.

"I am so exited!" Joulee squealed jumping up and down. 

"Calm down Joulee." I said with a laugh as we walked up the stone stairs.

"My lady, welcome back." The same guard that opened the doors almost four years ago said, signalizing the other guards to open the double doors.

"Thank you." I said as we three girls walked inside the big building.

"Finally i get to see this with my own eyes." Julie said looking around.

"Me too!" Lana exclaimed, both of them with big smiles on their faces.

"Well you haven't seen the gardens yet." I smiled and they both looked at each other before running up the stair giggling, reminding of me and Bennet. I laughed to myself before following them up the stairs. When i reached the top i saw both of them leaning against the railing pointing in different directions and laughing. That was where me and Bennet first kissed. I walked up to them and let my hands lean on their shoulders. They both looked up at me with smiles.

"Than you for everything." I told them with a big smile on my face.