•10•

While all the others muster up around the metal table Tracy is laying on, I take a seat on some chair standing in the corner of the room

While all the others muster up around the metal table Tracy is laying on, I take a seat on some chair standing in the corner of the room. I get bored really easily in general. Because nothing is happening with Tracy at the moment and there's one way or another a lack of anything better to do for me, I decide it would be the best to just make myself comfortable. At least the best for me.

"Don't worry Stiles. Tracy won't be able to cross a line of Mountain Ash. She's not going anywhere." Deaton tries to assure him.

"Yeah, that's kinda what I'm afraid of."

"Well, you and I will be able to get out of here no problem. You three. Not so much."

Malia shares a confused look with Scott and I. She then puts her hand up and moves it forward but is immediately stopped by the border of Mountain Ash. She seems to be fascinated by the now-visible force field. Me on the other hand don't even bother to stand up since I literally smashed my face onto it several times.

"Scott, would you mind holding her down? I going to be trying a few more invasive tests." The doc says while holding up a sharp-looking scalpel.

Well, that should be fun.

"Hey, Liam just texted me that he's on to something and is on his way with Brett and Mason to the holes we found recently. Wait, who's Brett?" I interrupt before Deaton can make a clean break on Tracy's arm. Scott just have to look at me for me to know that now's not the right time.
"Okay, it's fine. You can tell me later."

With that being said, Deaton returns to his work. He carries the scalpel along her skin. I actually should be able to smell her blood by now but it never gets around to that. I leave my seat heavy-heartedly, but my curiosity gets the better of me. I reach the table and my eyes are immediately locked with the broken off tool in Deaton's hand.

"I think you're gonna need a bigger blade." Stiles comments.

"Now this interesting."

I first don't know what the doc meant but then I can see it as well. It seems like there's something moving underneath Tracy's skin.

While Deaton and I watch the motion inside of her further, I can hear Scott's phone vibrating. He is talking to Stiles but I'm too focused on Tracy to be able to concentrate on their conversation.

 He is talking to Stiles but I'm too focused on Tracy to be able to concentrate on their conversation