•11•

Theo's POV:

I enter the police department behind Stiles, Scott's also right behind me and the first scent that reaches my nostrils is the stench of blood. Not only one person's but several people's which makes it hard for me to identify who's scent of blood belongs to who. 

I can see Stiles stopping at another room, peering inside with a shocked look on his face. I follow behind him and when I reach him, I am able to have the same view before my eyes as Stiles. 

Lydia. 

She's hurt and it doesn't take me long to sight the wound on the side of her belly. I run to her as fast as I can, undressing my belt in the process. I kneel down beside her and tie the belt around her torso. That should stop the bleeding. 

I scan the room once again. There's another blood stain smeared across the floor so I follow it. 
The trail ends behind some desk and when I turn the corner, I can't believe my eyes. 
I run towards her but she's already semiconscious. 

"Hey! Alessia, can you hear me?" but I get no answer. 

Her shirt is soaked with blood. I raise the hem of it so I can get a clear sight onto the wound. 
It's a deep cut and much bigger than Lydia's. 

"W-Why didn't she heal?" I look over my shoulder to see an even more worried Stiles. 

"She's paralyzed. Her healing doesn't work until the venom is out of her body. She lost a lot of blood."

"What are you waiting for? Help her!" he snaps at me. 

I have an idea, but that's gonna hurt. 

"I'm sorry, Alessia." 
I take her wrist into my hand and break it in half. 

No reaction of her unlike Stiles who tries to pull me back roughly. 
"Whoa! I said help her, not to hurt her even more." 

"Stiles, pain triggers the healing." I explain while taking her other wrist in my hands.

After breaking that as well, we get a reaction from her. It's only a groan but some kind of reaction nonetheless. 

Slowly, the cut on her belly heals. But that's way better than no progress at all. I decide it would be the best to take her out of here. I assume the EA will be here soon and they will ask questions if they see Alessia's bloody shirt but no wound on her.

I lift her up bridal style and carry her to my car. Since her conscious is still not back it's the best to lay her in the backseat.

________________

Short chapter this time. 
Writing in Theo's POV was really hard for me to be honest but did you like it though?