•14•

Liam and Mason asked me in school if I could join them tonight going to Sinema. So that is what I'm getting ready for right now.
I have already applied my makeup. Not too much but enough to look presentable for going to a nightclub. I am contemplating between wearing a dark blue dress or some black shorts combined with a netlike top but tend to wear the second outfit.

It seems like I beat the clock so I just sit down on my sofa and wait a few more minutes before I pick up the two boys.

The tediousness gets the better of me, that's why I get my phone out of my clutch. It won't hurt to get updated if the others found something useful in the library.

Alessia:
Did U find something 'bout chimeras?

I send the message to Stiles, he's usually the one to answer at first. But after waiting another 5 minutes, I still got no text back.
A groan escapes my mouth. Patience doesn't really count as one of my characteristics.

I get my phone out once again in order to send another message but this time it's addressed to Liam.

Alessia:
Be ready in 10. I'm leaving now.

_____

I arrive at Liam's house and sound the horn to let them know I'm here. While I'm waiting, I check my phone once again, still waiting for an answer from Stiles. But nothing!
Meanwhile, Mason and Liam reached my car and the first thing I notice is an odd expression on the beta's face.

Since Mason snatched the passenger seat, Liam has no option but sit on the backseat.

When everyone is strapped, I set off again.

"What's wrong pup?" I ask while looking into the rear view mirror.

"Don't call me that." Liam snaps back, his voice only above a whisper.
I don't even know if I heard him wouldn't it be for my enhanced hearing.

A chuckle resonates beside me.
"He's pissed because you were here early and he couldn't fix his hair properly."

My gaze remained on the street while Mason was talking but his comment makes me chuckle as well and I wage another glimpse into the rear view mirror. Liam looks beyond mad.
"Gosh Liam! Pull your panties out of your ass. We're just joking." I say, still laughing at the same time.

I turn left and there it is. The notorious Sinema.
I bring my car to a halt and we get out of it.

I head towards the main gate when I notice that the boys aren't behind me.
"Wait! Where are you going?" I call after them and try to catch up.

"We use the backdoor. I've already taken care of it so just follow me."

I content myself with Mason's statement and don't question it any further.

I finally reach them and apparently they were in a discussion which they now continue.

"You're my wingman tonight." Mason says while positioning himself in front of Liam. "And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot and a really hot flight attendant."

I put my hand on Mason's shoulder and squeeze it a bit in a supportive manner.
"I feel ya." I admit with my lips in a straight line.

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant." Liam intervenes.

"Of course you're not." Mason agrees with a confused expression but then directs his thumb sideways into my direction. "That's why she's here. But at least here you can get drunk."

Just as I want to debate about that statement of Mason out of instinct, I repeat his words in my head once again, especially the ones which said 'really hot' and decide to let that slip.
But when I wanted to correct him about the getting-drunk-thing, namely that it's impossible for our kind since we don't react to alcohol, I get interrupted by the opening backdoor.