•15•

I head for the library, in hope Stiles would still be there, safe and sound. I am also hoping that everything I discovered outside is an unhappy coincidence and has nothing to do with him.

I am a few steps away of the entrance but that's already near enough to hear noise and voices out of the library, which causes me to go faster down the hall.

I don't even need to speculate about a plan how to get through these doors because I succumb to the first idea coming up my mind.

I get in a steady position before putting my whole feelings into my next move. I kick in the door with all the strength I can muster.

I've missed the first part of Stiles and the stranger's argument, but what I could pick up though was 'bitch', repeated several times.

But it doesn't matter anyhow since my appearing was a bit dramatic, that must be admitted, and Donovan, who I just recognized, stops talking.

I walk through the door or at least what is left of it considering that I kicked it out of it's frame. I should have known that the issue with Donovan was not over when we have seen him last in the police department.

I try to look as unimpressed as I can, although I'm worried sick in the inside and not having seen Stiles yet doesn't make it better.

"Have I just heard 'frightened little bitch'? Must have been talking 'bout yourself, Donovan." I chime in as I slowly take a few steps forward and crack a smile.
While doing so, I can see Stiles hiding behind a bookshelf. Seeing him takes really a load off my mind. I would have liked to find him in other circumstances but I'm jolly glad seeing him even alive, considering the fact that Donovan is out of his freaking mind.

"That's funny since someone else occurs to me thinking 'bout little bitches." Donovan snaps back.

I approach him further but only so far Stiles can properly see me. I've got a plan and keep my fingers crossed for it to work.

I put my arms behind my back, hoping it would seem to Donovan like a casual posture but in truth, I send Stiles a signal by waving my hand just so lightly but for him enough to catch on that he shall leave.

"You know, I think I might heard you talking about you're dad and how you said, let me quote 'everything below his waist is useless'. But I'm afraid I don't quite understand the issue you have with the Sheriff because of that. I mean, he saved the society from another dumbass such as yourself, don't you think?"

By the time I finish my sentence, Donovan looks beyond furious but I take on his rage if that means Stiles gets out of here unharmed.

I prepare myself for the attack I thought would be coming to me but instead Donovan approaches Stiles with inhuman speed, grabs him by the collar and hauls him back with an immense strength so that Stiles is bursting through the bookshelf.
I haven't seen that coming. 

Nonetheless, I bare my fangs at Donovan accompanied with a loud growl which gets the furnishing moving.

I come at Donovan fast and manage to get him loosening his grip on Stiles.

"RUN!" I order while retaining the murderous chimera.

Stiles doesn't take long to do as I told him but his advantage doesn't last long either. Donovan has managed to tangle out of my grip I had on him. I can tell by the punch in my stomach how much he hates my guts because that blow definitely knocks out the air of my lungs and is full of strength and fury.

I drop to my knees. I can't breath. But obviously me chocking isn't enough pleasant for Donovan to witness 'cause before I can even realize, I get another strike in my jaw.