•37•

My phone is still vibrating in my hands with me making no indications for picking the call up. Instead, I just stare at it. The vibration going on and on.

Why is Stiles calling me? I think I made myself pretty clear that I'm not available for their pack-stuff anymore for which your help is rather taken for granted than being really appreciated and that just sucks.

"Alessia!"

"What?" I ask dumpfounded before looking up from my phone and at Theo after his rough sound has ripped me out of my thoughts.

"I asked who's calling you." He states, his greenish eyes fixated on my dark brown ones.

"Err" I rumble for a short second while looking back to my flashing display by being called again, before declining the call.

"No one." I answer and shove my phone back into my pants pocket.

"Was it Stiles?" While asking that question, Theo's jaw is clenched so tight, you would think his teeth break into tiny little pieces any second.

Wait..

Is he.. jealous?

Trying to hide my smile until I can act serious again, I place my hand over my mouth, covering it as a random gesture.

Before I answer him, I clear my throat.

"No, that was Derek, my cousin as you know." I lie easily.

I know I shouldn't lie to him, especially since we're recently dating but I know for sure if I told him that Stiles has tried calling me he definitely won't let that slip without any argument and it will end up in a big discussion. I'm really not into that drama, this is due to the mere fact that Tracy is still with us probably finding her one and only happiness in our disagreements.
And it's not like it would scare me off that Theo can listen to my pulse, in that point I'm pretty sure I possess expert knowledge in lying without giving any hints by my pulse.
Growing up in a werewolf family that's probably the first thing you pick up.

Well, let's call it 'withholding the truth' in this case, at least that way I feel better about it myself.

"I think she's lying." Tracy spits out with much venom in her voice, arms crossed over her chest, standing behind Theo like the little lapdog she actually is.

Now it's my turn to clench my teeth, not out of jealousy but anger.

"I think, you should shut the fuck up before I make you." I shoot back, nearing myself dangerously close towards her.

"Alessia, don't talk to her-"

"Shut it, Theo." I cut him short, not appreciating his tone towards me. "I can speak with who I want, however I want. I don't take orders from you. Like I said, you're not my alpha."

Theo stares me down, with an expression of which you can easily tell that firstly, probably no one ever dared to talk to him like that and second off, he doesn't appreciate it in any way. I stare into his eyes as well, not wanting to cave in. Theo has to understand that I'm not one of those idiots who stick to his every move and follow his every order. Just no. I never was that kind of a person and I never will be. Relationship or not.

Suddenly a phone rings again.

Theo's phone.

Whether he likes it or not, Theo adverts his intense look from me and takes his phone from the counter, reading the text message on its display.

"I'm going home." I state, not waiting for any responses but making my way straight to the front door and stepping outside into the chilly night.

Suddenly I'm pushed against Theo's car, hands pinned on each side next to me.

At first I'm on alert but seeing Theo's face in front of me lets me relax again.

I roll my eyes at him.
"What is it now?"

In the shadows his face is so close to mine that I can smell the sweet yet masculine fragrance he's wearing. The mixed scent of wood and citrus. The scent I would recognise everywhere.

"That was freaking hot. I like it when you're sassy." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath against my skin is the only thing I can concentrate on.

In a matter of seconds, Theo presses his lips on mine and is kissing me like crazy. I free my hands from his grip in order to brush them into his hair, pulling him closer to me. His tongue slips inside my mouth demandingly. Theo pushes me harder against his car and my veins and heart start to throb ferociously. I have never wanted anyone like this before.

As surpising as the kiss came, it's over again.

"But don't talk to me like that in front of my pack. Alright? It seems to them like I'm weak and I can't let that happen." Theo explains to me, searching for my eyes with his hands still on my hips.

"Got it." I agree, although my whole being is still in seventh heaven.

But see? Just ask me something in a normal tone and you will get a normal response.

It's as easy as that.

"Wanna come with me to Sinema? Josh's there and could need some help in order to find the right, well, let's call it 'fun factor', for his liking." Theo says with a smirk.

"Yeah, why not." I smile at him. "If where driving into downtown, could we stop at my apartment? That's not really the right outfit for going to Sinema." I state while pointing at my oversized shirt I got from my locker in school.

"Sure thing." Theo replies while rounding to car to open the car door for me.

I quickly round the car as well and hop into my seat.

While we're driving off, I ponder again about the boy we're going to keep company.

Josh...

That kind of sounds familiar.