•36•

I quickly maneuver over to the fridge, my stomach already rumbling. It feels like I haven't eaten for days. Come to think of it, that's probably because I haven't besides some tiny snacks here and there. See what that whole pack's stuff is doing to me? Really glad I'm out of it. No more Scott or Stiles running to me, pleading for my help like 24/7.

"Man, you should really go grocery shopping. It looks pathetic in here." I mumble, scanning the insides of the fridge, aware of Theo understanding me.

I let out a sigh and grab the snickers bar at the farthest end.

"If you want me to stay here more often, you should really fill that thing up." I say, pointing at the device behind me.

Leaning against the counter before, Theo approaches me with grand strides, hands resting on my hips.
"Oh really? And I thought me being here is reason enough." Theo says seductively, his breath brushing my ear.

"That's just a bonus." I tease, releasing the bar from its packaging.

Just as I want to take a bite of it, I can hear footsteps nearing the kitchen.

"That's my Snickers bar." says the all-to-familiar voice.

"So?" I direct at Tracy annoyed.

"Put it back." she growls.

"Nah, I don't think so." 

"I dare you to take one bite and you will see what happens." She threatens.

Even though I don't understand why she's causing so much trouble because of a single Snickers bar, I definitely won't let the chance slip to tease that girl. I think that girl just hates my guts

"Watch me."
After the words have left my mouth, I take a huge bite of the bar, chewing on it with relish.
"Really good." I state with my mouth full.

Although Theo haven't said anything before, leaving it between me and his pack member, he now nugdes me with one of his hands which are still on my hips, indicating that he's not fond of how I behave towards Tracy. 

I roll my eyes at him which he doesn't let slip and immediately responds with a slight growl. 

Theo takes a few steps backwards and releases me of his embrace in order to position himself between me and the chimera-girl, which leaves me missing his warmth to the tick.

"I am your alpha and you will listen to me. This is a pack house now, so y'all get your shit together and stop behaving like 14-year-old brats."

I have thought about argueing about the alpha-thing, making clear that I don't see him as my alpha but as my boyfriend since I will not be a part of this chimera-pack. 

"Isn't she like 14 though?" I blurt out before I can realize what I'm doing.

Theo sends me a warning glance.

"Sorry, it kinda slipped out." 

If looks could kill, believe me guys, I would definitely kiss the floor by now, probably much to Tracy's satisfaction. 

The tension could be cut with a knife by now with me staring down Tracy as well and Theo annoyed with us and all.

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket, which relieves the situation just a tiny bit. I pull it out just for wanting to slide it back in as soon as I read the name on its display.

Stiles.

________________________________

Guuuys, I could really need your help! I'm totally out of ideas, that's also why the chapter is so short :(. 
If you have any wishes, ideas, etc for the plot I would really appreciate it if you let me know. Just dm me :)