•33•

"Imma tell you one last time, Stiles. Give me my keys and leave - me - alone." I growl threateningly. 

While sounding a note of caution, the familiar feeling of fangs scraping at my bottom lip is back again and that's the point where I know the situation gets hard-hitting ... and dangerous. For sure he knows about my anger control issue so what on earth can he be thinking in provoking me? 

Stiles seems to be taken aback when he catches a glimpse of my emerged fangs and looks a bit unsure, I would even describe his stance as uneasy compared to his usual forward manner. But obviously he recollected himself in only a matter of seconds since exactly that manner we're all used to is back.

"I apologized for what I said. So what's the problem now? We're a pack, we have a responsibility. We should help each other if one of us is in need of help-" 

I can't help but let out a snort, interrupting Stiles in the matter. 

"You call that a pack?" I question ironically. "Obviously, you haven't seen a real one before. We're anything but a pack. Probably just a group of idiots, who conceit themselves to be a great deal, but that's nothing to be proud of if you ask me. So before we add the adjective 'pathetic' at that, I suggest you give me my keys, turn around and walk away. Thanks." I blurt out the truth and stretch out my hand for Stiles to place the key in it.
But again he makes no move to do so. 

Stiles looks at me with something in his eyes I can't put a finger at but almost by default, I feel remorse

Stiles looks at me with something in his eyes I can't put a finger at but almost by default, I feel remorse ... badly. But what I told him is nothing but the truth, right? WE ARE NO PACK. At least not anymore. I mean, where's Malia? Or Liam? Mason? Kira? See, I guess that's proof enough. I don't necessarily need a pack. I coped with being on my own before and I'm ... well, I'm okay. I'm alive. Nothing else matters. Anyhow, why would Stiles need my help at all costs? What can I possibly do for his father? There's nothing I could do. I'm a werewolf, not a wizard. 

Stiles sighs loudly after adverting his gaze. 

"Alright, here." He says while handing me my keys. "I'll go." 

I let out a sigh of relief and once and for all make my way back to my car. I stop in my tracks though when I hear Stiles' voice sound again.

"I never thought of you being that selfish." 

That's. It.

That is the breaking point of my patience. In a matter of seconds I get blinded by my rage which I've held back for so long. Related to the rage a bitter taste appears in my mouth, yet surprisingly satisfying. I reach out, aware of my extended claws and fangs as well as amber-colored eyes.

My fist comes into contact with his jaw which causes him to fall on the hard ground of the parking lot where he wails in pain. With inhuman speed I tackle him again, holding his arms down with my knees so he can't fight back. I seriously doubt he could have anyway as my fists continue to collide with his face. I feel guilty, but that doesn't stop me from hitting him again and again. 

I know I should put an end to it, apologize before I make it worse, if that's even possible but I just don't have it in me to stop. It's like my brain is in an off-state. The unstoppable fury fogging my sight. The only thing I can register in that moment is Stiles' bleeding face underneath me.

I place my hands on each side next to his head and bow my head more downwards.

"How dare you callin' me selfish!" My voice is shaky, also affected by the rage I still carry inside of me. "Do you even appreciate the things I did for you? The things I sacrificed for you?" At that point I can't stop myself from screaming at him.

"I was the one who helped you spying on Theo although I didn't want to. I went to help Scott when Liam attacked him the same time you choose to help your dad. And let us not forget the time I saved your fucking life when Donovan was after you. But you're right, I'm the selfish one."

I haul off another time but just as I want to take a swing at him, I'm suddenly pulled back with more force than necessary.

"Are you out of your mind?" 
After positioning myself in a steady stance again, I see Scott standing next to Stiles in order to help him getting back on his feet. 

I growl at the both of them and bare my fangs. 
Him delivering me a lecture is the last thing I need right now. 

Besides, I have no need in explaining myself to him. Additionally, I doubt he would show me more sympathy than Stiles so it's senseless either way.

So I decide to tell him rather nothing. 

Just now, I notice the pain in my right hand and pain pouring through it. Furthermore, it feels hot and clammy. I open my fist which I unwittingly balled together in anger. Immediately, the crimson color catches not only my eyes, but also Scott's. In my palm are lying my keys. Bent. 

"You okay?" Scott asks in a soft voice while attempting to approach me. Immediately, I back away by instinct and signify with my eyes that it would better for him to not come near me.

Desperately, I try to think of a solution for my car problem, holding my hands onto my throbbing head. 

"Alessia?" Once again Scott's voice rings out and it that moment, it feels like the most annoying sound I've ever heard and and I'm afraid that my head will explode any second. 

Not able to control my emotions, I scream. I scream as loud as I can. Not specifically at Scott, no I scream at the world.

I repress my feelings. If I want to or not. Nobody ever wanted to know what I thought, what I felt like or if I'm okay, so I never told anyone. I repressed it and it became a habit. 

But to scream just isn't enough in that moment. Again, I ball my fist and punch the thing nearest to me, which unfortunately is the window of my car. But I honestly couldn't care less at the moment. 

As soon as the glass falls clanking to the ground, the car's alarm sounds in a high volume.

I actually liked it that my car has an alarm system. I was proud of it. Proud to have one of the newest cars and an expensive one at that. A car with new technology and everything the heart desires. 

But right know, I give a fuck on all of this. These are all material things. 

My feelings are real. I'm real. And I think that's something I will have to learn. I will have to learn to do more things that make me feel happy and ignoring what others want for the first time. 

Gaining this insight doesn't stop the alarm though. It even feels like the noise gets louder and louder. 

Unintended, the shift into wolf-form happens blazing fast and I'm on all fours. But before any human can detect me, I sprint towards the most nearby forest area, leaving Scott and Stiles behind.

 But before any human can detect me, I sprint towards the most nearby forest area, leaving Scott and Stiles behind