Choices,part 2

Toby's pov

" Hey Toby," a voice called. He turned around to see Sam waving at him he waved back than the other boy walked towards him. " So do, you have an answer for me," The President asked. " I'm sorry Sam, but if I became your Vice President then, I would have to break up with Sayori, and I don't want to do that," Toby was prepared for the new president to yell or say that he has to be his second in command, but instead Sam smiled at him. " It's fine don't worry about," He was shocked " I thought you were going to get mad?"

" Heck, no," Sam laughed " There's one thing that I understand that Jack doesn't, and that's love," Sam smiled again. " I had a feeling you were going to pick her, over Sports club, I hope we can still be friends in the future," " Of course," Toby said. Then he watched Sam walk away from him. " You really did chose me," a girlish voice said.

He turned around to see his girlfriend, she was blushing really badly. " Know you I love," Sayori looked up at him in a cute away " I know you do, but I just wanted to make sure," Toby laughed, then said " Would I ever abound you, Sayori," The girl came over and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, then smiled " I don't think so,"

He didn't know what to say to her, but instead he put his arms around her too. "What would I do, if she died that day," Toby thought to himself. " I would of been devastated, all I would want to do is to see her, talk to her and hug her again. It just would've not been the same without her, she's the light to my world, the reason why I get up in the morning, because I love her more than anything in the whole entire world,"

" We have to get to class," Sayori told him, as they walked inside the school together.