chapter nineteen - Under Attack

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"Lets fall in love and ruin each other with more pain."

- Seerat Ahuja

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Danielle was unsure where she was heading and let her feet lead her. Once she arrived at the iron gate, she knew where her two feet had brought her. Hesitantly, she rang on the bell and pushed against the gate, that was surprisingly already open.

William held his hand high, with the palm of his hand towards the sky, and Gianna on the floor. He had envisioned this moment many times, but now that he had did it, he felt nothing. No relieve.

Gianna felt the sting on her face but she didn't feel the pain that usually accompanied it because her was filled with adrenaline. She thought of what she had come to say to him and his reaction was exactly what she had hoped for. The only thing -or person- that was missing, was Danielle. And just on that exact moment, was when the brown haired beauty walked in. Luck couldn't have been greater for the other female in the room.

"Run," Gianna said, her voice sounding hoarse. She deliberately conjured tears to prove her point to the unknowing beauty.

"What's... What's going on?" she asked no one in particular. She just wanted answers.

"He is furious at me, Dani," Gianna whispered while silent droplets fell from her eyes, "He wants to kill me."

The midnight haired female kept quiet for a moment so the words would sink in with Danielle.

"Please," Gianna begged, "Danni, Leave."

The brown haired beauty was doubting between leaving, just like the other female pleaded her to do, or staying to help defend a person in distress.

"No," Danielle finally said, voicing her decision, "I won't leave you here alone, Gianna."

That drove the poor broken man over the edge.