chapter twenty - Gianna And The Beast

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"The hardest word to swallow is almost."

- R. Y.S. Perez

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Danielle could only watch as William was slowly but surely losing his mind. It was terrifying that he was becoming someone else she didn't know.

Even Gianna was getting afraid of the male in front of them.

William was losing his control because he lost his last chance of true love. Slowly, The Beast was gaining fibre after fibre control over his body. And he didn't fight it like he used to, because his promise was broken. The only thing that could tame his inner demons now, was three words spoken by the one who was the one who was the scared the most.

He was torn between two decisions. He wanted to keep his now broken promise to his sister and he wanted to take revenge; a promise he made to himself after she died in his arms.

The choice was made quick.

Gianna saw William coming towards her, but before she could have the moment to get brave, a gun was pressed against her sleep. All resolve of her strength was shattered the second she felt the cold barrel touching her head.

"You killed her, I kill you," William hissed.

Gianna closed her eyes and braced herself to go to the other side. She was in peace in a certain way, but also in war with herself. She was going to see her first love again, but it was also the girl she had killed.

"Don't," Danielle whispered to William.

She laid her hand on the outstretched arm and regained her speech once more.

"Don't do this, Will. If you do this, there is no going back. She isn't worth it," the brown haired beauty told the Beast.

But no avail, because he was gone too far to turn back right at the end.

He muttered a small apology to Danielle before pulling the trigger.