Five

"Omg omg omg I'm so sorry I'll be gone now.." I squealed as I covered my eyes immediently, my face was the colour of a tomato and I couldn't bare to face him,

"Ah Rinhi it's fine.. It's just my chest.." He reassured in a low husky voice which was very alluring but I fought through it and ran into my room to escape the half naked teacher.

My room was legit a step away from the bathroom so I really had no escape from him, I heard his heavy footsteps make his way to the entrance to my room and then of course my door was open to then expose the half naked Jungkook.. Again.. Does this man want to kill me?

"Sir..Mr Jeon.. Ugh please leave.." I squealed as I hid myself underneath my covers in embarrassment,
I soon felt his hand on my head and he then soon started to Caress it softly.. This was such a weird situation, please send help..

"Rinhi, please it's nothing to be worried about.. I have a hoodie on now anyway.." He said as he tried to lift the covers from my head but I didn't believe him.. I rebelled and held the covers tightly over my head,
"Anyway you're the scandalous one - you haven't got any clothes on underthat dressing gown.." He added sneakily, how did he know?
I immediently shot up and checked to see if any 'parts' were showing but I was completely covered up, I went to face the teacher but my eyes stopped at his bare chest - of course he lied..

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU KIDDING ME?.." I yelled again as I kicked him off of my bed karate style,
He then lay on my floor with a huge grin on his face, he was obviously very happy with the situation he just created. He just laughed as a response whilst I stood there not impressed.. The idiot.. Why is he trying so hard to wind me up, Aish~

"HAHAHA YOUR FACE!!.." He said as he laughed hysterically on my floor,
I was now looking down on him with fierce eyes - I was not happy with him.. He's my teacher.. He can't be half naked and caressing my head whilst I'm in bed, it's weird..

"Jungkook get up.." I demanded as I stood there with crossed arms and a very stern looking face, he actually obeyed my commands and brushed his bare chest off and faced me with an expressionless face,

"Who said you can call me Jungkook?.." He asked as he then mirrored the way I was standing with crossed arms and a stern look, "It's Mr Jeon for you sweet pea.."
He said as he brushed my cheek with his pinky finger and left me standing in my room dumbfounded.. Sweet pea?.. What a weirdo..

I have a slight feeling that he gets pleasure out of us calling him by 'Mr Jeon' and 'Sir'.. He must enjoy feeling like the leader as he's one of the youngest out of his little friendship group - cute..
Seriously though, that man scares me.. He's intimidating and handsome and annoying and.. Weird..
I can't get my finger around him. He seems so complicated - there seems like so many different sides to him that nobody knows about, I've only discovered the jerk side.

As the night went on I just sat in my bed reading through all my books and listening to music, I was pretty content until I heard footsteps making their way up the stairs. It was either Eunji or one of his little friends as my parents were still at work, I'm praying that they just go to the bathroom as I don't want to be dealing with grown sweaty men in my room,

"Rinhiii~" The voice said in a drunken voice, they seemed very drunk..
At first I couldn't tell who it was until I saw their face, It was Eunji.

"Eunji!! Why are you drunk on a Monday?" I yelled as I made my way over him to see if he was alright.. However he wasn't alone.. Mr Jeon stood there in actual normal clothes and he looked fineee~
Meanwhile I was in an oversized yellow jumper and skimpy shorts, my hair was also in a messy bun with whisps of my hazel hair hanging around loosely..