Ten

I'm now very very badly third wheeling Eunji and Jungkook.. They're in front ranting about alcohol whilst I'm tagging along like a little dog - oh such fun,

I can't seem to get my head around Jungkook. He's confusing me. A lot.
One minute he's all nice and supportive then next he's like a bloody hawk attacking me with questions and stupid remarks, I don't think he understands that he's not the only one who has feelings - ugh idiot..

"..Rinhi hurry up you worm.." Eunji shouted from his cheese on wheels, knocking me out of my little daze,

I rolled my eyes at him and made my way towards his car. Jungkook was next to us in his sophisticated car gazing down upon us, he must be jealous of Eunji's cool car - It does have a lot of character, I'll give him that..

"Oh yeah worm, as it's Friday today all the boys are going to be around this weekend and Jungkook and Hoseok are staying tonight.."

'Staying tonight'
Are you having a giggle?
I cannot deal with my teacher in the same house as me.
He may try and harras me again, the struggles..

"Worm?.." Eunji inturupted, looking blankly at my emotionless face,

"..What.." I bluntly replied back with my eyes fixated onto the road trying to avoid his statement he made,

"Boys staying tonight.. You good with that bro?.." Eunji said again this time his eyes now focused onto the road,

"..Uh well you've already organised it so I don't really have a say.." I huffed folding my arms over themselves moodily,

To be honest I'm only being moody for the sake of it now. I'm 17 - I'm allowed to be moody with no purpose..

"Ugh whatever.." Eunji sighed, "..yeah so Jungkook just come straight around, ignore this worm.."

Brilliant
I don't know what I expected anyway, it's not like Eunji would drop his plans for my sake..
I kept my thoughts to myself and got on with it. I'll just lock myself in my room for the next 24 hours - good plan.

---

"Worm take my bag.." Eunji shouted from afar, he and Jungkook were now by the door without their bags so of course I was expected to be the slave..

I managed to get Eunji's bag however Jungkooks bag felt like it had a tonne of bricks stuffed in it .. Or maybe a dead body.. Oh my that may explain why he's so sinister lately?!
I carried them both to the door dragging myself up the driveway with all my effort - the bags were perfectly intact but me.. I was a sweaty mess. Eunji thought it would be a good idea to park as far away from the door as possible making me have to drag their body bags all the way home - jerks.

"..There you go you lazy toads.." I huffed angrily making them aware I was back,

"..Why thankyou Miss Rinhi.." Jungkook smirked as he glided past me grabbing his bags in an instant - almost as if he was waiting for it to be delivered to him..

I can't deal,
These boys are driving me nuts,
Just because they're 3 years older than me they believe they can slave me around,
Bumholes

I sighed internally and made my way up to my room. The stairs seemed too much of an obstacle at this time - there wasn't even that many of them, I've just lost all effort.
Trudging up the stairs I went. One foot, two foot, one foot, two foo-