Finale

After our wet wipe session, me and Tae happily made our way down to dominos to pick up a few pizzas for everyone - And holy heck the smell as you walked in was heavenly. It didn't cross my mind how hungry I actually was - I was genuinely dribbling over not even made pizzas.

"You alright kiddo?" Tae laughed as he looked at me looking like a complete state.

I couldn't reply, I was just so mesmerised over pictures of food displayed at the counter. It didn't even process that Tae was talking to me.

"Okay maybe I'll get a cookie aswell too - Thankyou."

I was in a food coma without even eating - this is rather different.

"Hey kid-" Tae said as he flicked my forehead slightly to get a reaction.
I quickly came to my senses and looked at the man with a deathly stare due to him distracting me in my 'food coma'.
"-I got you a cookie because you look like a zombie."

My eyes soon lit up with overwhelming happiness - this man in my new favourite.
I gave him a mischievous grin and began digging into my huge cookie - it really blew my expectations, it was a great cookie.

He laughed and began walking out the shop, pizzas in each hand - looking like the ultimate pizza king. I just followed him all the way home, eating this heavenly cookie.

"WE ARE BACK BIIIIT-"

"Tae?!" I hushed him from cursing, because of course I'm innocent and can't be hearing the unholy, lol.

Soon, thunders of footsteps came thudding down the vintage staircase followed by the sweaty faces of grown men.
They're grown men.

"-Tae you missed it, we were sliding down the stairs with mattresses!" Jimin squealed, grabbing onto a flustered Yoongi, trying to contain his excitement.

"-Yeah it was surprisingly fun?" Yoongi smiled with his adorable gummy smile which was almost contagious.

I couldn't help but giggle slightly at these grown ups, however there was one person missing - the biggest dork of them all.

"You lot ready to get LIT?"

Oh flipping heck

We were all then greeted to the ever familiar tune of 'livin la Vida Loca' and the thudding of a mattress sliding down the staircase , yet again, to reveal a topless (and very sweaty) Jungkook.

In all honestly, this was the highlight of my week - Having Kook dancing like an actual pleb to the biggest meme song of 2015.. How has my life got to this?

He then finished his grand finale by turning the whole act into basically a Magic Mike show - of course.

"So baby grind with me~" he sang, smirking at me as he did so, signalling me to join him on his stage, and obviously I didn't hesitate.

To my surprise - he literally did grind on me, His hips were absolutely wilding it.
Meanwhile I was a flustered mess trying to contain my over excited behaviour in front of my friends, yes - friends, friends that were watching every second..