Thirty Six

"Hey Rinhi if there's anything I can do?-"

"No Taeyong. You've done enough." I implied bluntly, tears still over taking my vision so I couldn't see anything except a blurry blob,

I couldn't hear much but the sighing of Taeyong from behind me. It's clear that he's trying to make things civil however now is definitely the wrong time.

I was currently sitting in the interrogation chair in the corner of the room, as far away from people as I can get in this crammed place. Trying to contain my tears and emotions was harder than I thought.. A part of me in telling me to let all it out and cry in bed all day, however the other part of me is telling me to man the heck up and face this son of a gun - Which is what I'm going to do; I'm going to face this "Son of a gun".
Maybe beat him up to mars and back.. Who knows?

"R-Rinhi where are you going?" Taeyong worried as I got out of my chair and began walking towards the exit,

My eyes were red and puffy from the tears, however nobody needs to know that.. That was me being weak - but the real Rinhi is right here.
"I'm going to find Jungkook." I confidently stated as I strutted through the police department - My eyes fixated on the one door I knew he would be in.
I could feel my hair swishing either side of me and the slight draft from outside which together as a combination made me feel like some catwalk model.

"Miss-" a officer tried to say however I just used them as a coat hanger to hold my school blazer.. I had a feeling it would get a tad hot in there.

Before I entered into the room I seemed to have a lightbulb moment, a moment of 'Oh I need to look snazzy before I kill Jungkook' - Luckily Taeyong was scurrying behind me with my bag in his arms looking as if he was my personal servant.
"Taeyong give me my red lipstick,"I bossily demanded, completely unaware of the diva side coming out,

He didn't even hesitate and handed me my lipstick in an instant. It was my favourite shade - Cherry Red - it always made me seem a lot more sexier? I don't know - just a little jazz is all I need.
I spruced my hair up and sorted my skirt and shirt out and confidently opened the door to reveal my dad, Jungkook and two officers face to face looking rather on edge,

"Oooh she fine as hell~" One of the younger officers cat called from beside my dad, bad decision pal.

Dad and Jungkook immediately faced the officer in pure disgust and disapproval, they looked at him as if he had just killed someone.

"Get out." My dad snarled at the officer in which the officer very obediently scurried out of the room,
"And you Rinhi, out."

I replied with a hefty snort, "No wayyy~" I giggled insanely, unaware I was starting to sound psychotic,

My Fathers eyes were of something I've never known before.. Fuming red of pure anger.
"Rinhi if you don't leave this room I-I will hurt your 'boyfriends' pretty face-"
This was my dads poor excuse of a threat, little did he know that he can, of course, hurt him - he's hurt me too much.

"Go for it Dad, I couldn't care less."

There was a look of pure terror on Jungkook's face and a confused expression on my dads - they were a pair of numpties who assumed to little of me,

"Why the sudden change of heart sweetie?"
Now my dad somehow seemed a little relieved, his tone of voice was just like normal, like I'm his usual angel child.
Except I'm not. I'm a child of pure anger and hate towards one particular human - Jungkook.

"Oh nothing much really," I forcibly laughed, "-Just had the usual experience of finding out I was being cheated on."
"Isn't that true Jungkook?-"

I couldn't help but fail at my acting role of acting 'hard' - it all failed when I said his name. Tears came crashing down my cheeks making me storm out of the room in a rather rapid speed. Obviously I now look the the silly little girl who tried to stand up for herself - How wonderful.

"Hey Rinhi-" Taeyong softly implied as he grabbed my arm to stop me from walking away, "-You did good."

My nose was running and my face was a puffy mess and so with Taeyong's heartfelt words made this 10x worse.

"No no no-" he worried as he made his way over to embrace me, "-Don't cry Rinhi, you showed him who's boss, that's good."

I sniffled slightly, "-I ran off though, that shows I'm weak to him."
My voice was a tad broken, showing my biggest and most sloppiest side to myself, and everything on my face was ruined. That red lipstick? Yes, that is smudged along my face.

"Right that's it." Taeyong said, immediately changing his tone of voice to a stricter more harsher tone, "-I'm taking you for ice cream."

A/n
Isn't that what you always want to hear from a guy? Ye ye dudes get yourself a man like Taeyong.. ;)

Sorry for the long wait !! I'm currently writing alot more stories which is silly of me but I'm handling it 🤪 I thinkkkk hahaha
-M xxx