Seven

"Right Rinhi I need to talk to you so I would like to go somewhere else.. Now.." He demanded as he grabbed onto my arm and led me 'somewhere else',

His hands were so muscular and big compared to mine, my hands were little midget hands compared to his - was quite funny really,

"What are you laughing at?" He said suddenly which he made me flinch slightly through his grip,

"Oh I was only meant to be laughing in my head .. oops.." I said nervously as I looked down to the floor to hide my giggles which were escaping through my mouth sheepishly,

"Okay whatever.. in here.." He said as he pointed to the janitors room,

Wait what..
"I'm sorry but really?" I asked with a confused expression plastered onto my face,

"Get in.." Jungkook said as he pushed me into the room in a hurry - he looked distressed which made him look nicer and more normal.. I don't know what it was..

I was very taken back by his sudden urge to go into the janitors room so overall I wasn't very cooperative, it was funny seeing him in a panic,

"Okay okay, what is going on?" I sighed as I looked up to my teacher who was now shutting the door from the room making it now just me and him - creeepy..

"Uhm Okay I will just say it.. People have been suspicious as to why I'm so friendly towards you, so now I will need you to act like a normal student who I don't know.. Okay?" He said in a dazed panic, he was very tense and he was now beginning to scare me..

"Okay.." I replied back, my eyes were squinted as to why this was such a big idea but I went with it anyway,

"And uh, I'm sorry for exposing my chest to you.. and sitting on your bed, and caressing your head.." He stuttered nervously, "I-uh I just thought it was a good idea at the time.."

Why is he sorry for that? It was basically like a walk into heaven seeing his abs - Rinhi stop he's your teacher..

"Ohh aha yes - well no it's fine.." I nervously said scratching the back of my head awkwardly, I can't handle situations like this..

"Uhm..yes okay.. class?" He awkwardly asked - still not making eye contact with me, This was by far the most awkward conversation I've ever had..

After that little incident, we both made our way back to class and to my surprise- Mr Jeon completely ignored me.. I'm not a student in his class anymore - I'm basically invisible. Oh and this didn't just happen once.. it happened the whole day.. I was ignored for the whole day. Pft 'Normal student', yeah right..

"Rinhi.. you okay?.." A faint voice said from the back of the room, it way Sunny.

I couldn't handle being sat at the front being invisible so I grabbed my stuff and walked over to sit next to Sunny, he wouldn't notice anyway - I'm invisible..

"Oh my Sunny thank god.. You wouldn't guess what just happ-" I started to say but, of course, I was interrupted,

"RINHI LEE.." The loud voice at the front said, slightly shattering my ear drums by his piercing teacher voice, "..FRONT NOW.." 

Oh wow, turns out I'm not invisible..

"Why?.." I said simply, gazing at him with my big puzzled eyes,

"WHY?" He yelled repeating what I said, "Because you need to learn and sitting next to her won't teach you anything - you'll just talk so no.. move.."

"Who's Her? Didn't know we had someone called Her in this class wow!.." I said sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes at the unimpressed teacher - very bad idea..

"..Detention.."

The Word which ruins lives,
I can't go to detention later.. Eunji will kill me and I'll be bullied for life by all of his friends - and so will Jungkook..

I just accepted it. There was no way I was getting out of it.
I huffed and got up to sit back where I 'belong', probably being invisible again..

The rest of the lesson was alright. I was right, I was ignored, but it gave me time to think about life and basically daydream - my worst habit.
I could gaze out of the window and think to myself and nobody would care.. I didn't really mind it.

BING BING BING

The bell?
Oh sheesh kebab it's 12:30
Lunch.. meaning just one lesson left..
Was I really day dreaming for that long?

"Rinhi wait for me dude!.." Sunny shouted desperately from the back trying to get my attention,
I stopped like the good friend I am, and waited for her.
"Rinhi oh my gosh - did you not see what I was seeing?.." She asked me whilst looking at me with the confused face,

"What?.." I replied back, I was still in abit of a daze after my daydream sesh,

"Mr Jeon? .. Do you really not know?.." She said in tone of disappointment,

"No? What is going on?.." I am now very confused.. What is she saying?

"HE WAS LEGIT LOOKING AT YOU THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE LESSON.." She yelled , bringing the attention to the whole class - including the teacher himself..

To be honest I couldn't tell who was looking at me - I was that much away with the fairies.

"Girls everything okay?.." The sly voice of Mr Jeon said from behind us,
I wouldn't be surprised if he heard that whole conversation to be fair..

"Couldn't be better.." I said sarcastically shooting him the fakest smile known to man.
Straight after that I felt a hand glide up my back and to my shoulder which gave me the chills and I'm pretty sure I shivered,

"..Good girl.." He whispered into my ear in his husky and very alluring voice, which basically made me shiver into my own human ball.

Me and Sunny both immediately ran out of the class and somewhere away from him.. and away from everyone to be honest,

Unknown - You seem into your teacher.. that's illegal Rinhi..

This number again?
Why are they telling me false information?

"Oh .. who was that?.." Sunny squealed as she tried to take hold of my phone,

"Oh .. Uhm.. nobody just my brother ahah.." I replied back feeling a little dazed - this Unknown person is freaking me out,

As Sunny is a little away with the fairies, like me, she didn't seem bothered at all which made life a lot easier.. it meant I can hide my secrets without her being involved - I don't want to get her involved..