Forty One

It was 8pm and we were all still in this little church, talking for hours over little things - but good things.

Me and Hoseok have finally made up. I forgive him, and for me that's a huge deal.
Then there's this blinking Jeon Jungkook - making me worry of the most selfless thing he's ever done. This whole fake relationship thing with his cousin is all quite odd however as he's doing it for the right reason, it doesn't bother me.

"So Rinhi," Jungkook sighed as he walked his way over to me, holding a piece of crunchy chicken in one hand, "-You must've really cared for me to get as upset as you did hmm?"

I can't deny that.
His growing smirk made me melt into the floor, he really had a way of making me so flustered.
"Mhmm" I mumbled under my breath, hoping that he wouldn't hear.

He smirked again, sitting opposite me with his toes touching mine.
"I can't hear that Rinhi, you'll have to say it loud and clear for everyone to hear.." 

He knew exactly what he was doing.

I sighed and gave them all a faint smile, "Yes Jungkook, I do care."

Suddenly all of the boys in the room began squealing like little girls going up to Jungkook and annoying him,

"Yahhh our Maknae has a girl that actually likes him?!" Hoseok joked, smiling ear to ear radiating all types of happiness.

"Jungkook-ah, you did well." Namjoon congratulated, patting Kook on the back like a proud father.

Jimin then came into the situation with a pouty face and stood in the middle of all the commotion, "Rinhi why did you pick this kid - I'm obviously much better looking-"

"Jimin?!" The others complained at once, all seeming to smack him on the back.

Jungkook & me didn't seem to care, we just laughed at the 6 odd men that stood before us.

"Rinhi Thankyou." Jungkook implied, Turing to face me with his lovable eyes, "-You've sticked with me despite all the complications, and you know - Me being your teacher."

I giggled at his dorky side and cupped his face with my hands, "I don't mind, as long as I can be with you."

He smiled, the biggest smile he had ever shown, "Just kiss me already."

Before I knew it our lips had connected. All complications had been forgotten and all that was left was my eternal love for this dork.
The best thing was that his lips tasted of cherries - from the lip balm I bought him a few weeks ago.
Everything was.. Good?
And I was.. Happy?
What is this sorcery?!

"Alright you two, get a room." Yoongi huffed with a smirk.

Jungkook soon pulled away displaying a smug look on his face, "-Oh I would."

This kinky devil.
My eyes widened at his cheeky statement which soon led my face to turn blush pink.

"I bet Tae would also like too, so I can set you two up yes?" I responded, trying to not show my embarrassment,

Jungkook frowned at me with his big doe eyes, "I want my princess though-"

Before Kook could even finish, the boys bursted out with laughter, obviously finding Jungkook's melty side very overwhelming to hear.

"P-Princess?" Tae snorted,

"Has our maknae turned into a melt?" Yoongi laughed turning to Jin for an explanation,